BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies S'mores
  • "However, these really need more marshmallow in order to truly taste like one, it was more like graham cracker with chocolate." in 4 reviews
  • "I just picked these up and everyone in the family loves them." in 1 review
Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I liked the grain cracker crust, but the marshmallow seems like the normal cream to me. I don't know if others agree, but That's what it seems like to me. It does taste exactly like a smore though! I enjoyed it. Price isn't bad either. I really like oreros so I always look forward to trying their new flavors and the limited edition ones.
erin m.
Baltimore
I normally don't like the cream in oreos and just eat the cookie (the cream just tastes too processed) but these have a cocoa-graham taste to them and it's soo good. The only issue is there's too much. It overwhelms the cookie. I hate how Oreo double stuffs all of the flavored cookies, it's too much.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
Okay, I’m really lazy and the thought of preparing and trying to create the perfect s’mores seems too much when I’m on the run. BUT these Oreos are perfect! They taste just like the s’mores you would make from scratch without all the hassle! Pair with a glass of milk and you’re good to go!
Maria R.
Muncie , IN
I love Oreos and I love s’mores so this “smoreos” was to good to be true. It’s definitely tasty but it’s confusing to my taste buds, I’m not sure if I should be tasting Oreo or the s’mores more. It takes a few pieces for you to start tasting the “s’mores” but this limited edition is delicious, smoreos or not.
Amber P.
These Oreos were amazing they had a graham cracker cookie and then inside had kind of a white cream and chocolate frosting which to give the Smore’s taste I tore these things up I think I ate the whole bag in one setting which was a bad thing but they are amazing
Karina C.
chicago
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These Oreo S’mores cookies are delicious! The graham cracker cookie is super flavorful and the marshmallow cream tastes exactly like a marshmallow! They’re perfect for summer! I highly recommend them! Target had them last year!
Lacey A.
Lowell
These dipped in milk is so good. All oreos are good, but these just have such a good taste with cold milk. I can’t even describe it. Definitely one of my favorite snacks when I have the option to choose.
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
These are my favorite Oreo’s. I love s’mores, I love Oreo’s, I love these. The cookie part tastes like graham crackers and the marshmallow taste in the cream is awesome. 100% will buy again.
Nikole S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are ok. They are a good vanilla cookie and chocolate cream... but you don’t get the marshmallow flavor that is needed to make it a smore. I’d rather get a different flavor Oreo.
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
Has anyone tried these yet? I love S'mores and want to be sure they are good before I try.
Breanna M.
Danville, KY
Do these really have a good Smores taste? I love oreo's and I love Smores but idk
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I've never seen them before . Where can I get them ?
Jenaya S.
Where can I buy these?!?!
Sydney G.
Do these actually taste like s'mores or just like a regular Oreo? Also where can I buy them??