BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies S'mores
  • "However, these really need more marshmallow in order to truly taste like one, it was more like graham cracker with chocolate." in 4 reviews
  • "I just picked these up and everyone in the family loves them." in 1 review
Yamilet G.
Peoria Illinois
This are the best Oreos ever I really LOVE the S’mores Oreos. 😍💘. Comparing it to the actual S’mores it taste the same to me it is delicious 🤤. I would 100# recommend it to others to try it. They are so delicious and tasty.😋.Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies S'mores # GOT IT FREE
Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I liked the grain cracker crust, but the marshmallow seems like the normal cream to me. I don't know if others agree, but That's what it seems like to me. It does taste exactly like a smore though! I enjoyed it. Price isn't bad either. I really like oreros so I always look forward to trying their new flavors and the limited edition ones.
Amber P.
Camden, DE
These Oreos were amazing they had a graham cracker cookie and then inside had kind of a white cream and chocolate frosting which to give the Smore’s taste I tore these things up I think I ate the whole bag in one setting which was a bad thing but they are amazing
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oreo has been doing amazing things with its cookies lately I’ve sampled almost every flavor they have put out this summer and I am pretty impressed with most them this s’mores flavor happened to be one of my least favorites because of an overbearing amount of marshmallow flavor. My son loves it!
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
These are my favorite Oreo’s. I love s’mores, I love Oreo’s, I love these. The cookie part tastes like graham crackers and the marshmallow taste in the cream is awesome. 100% will buy again.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always use to buy these in my every single visit to grocery story and I always find them gets finished in just a day or two... Why!!! My husband loves them so much that he eat them all in just one or two sitting, while watching TV, sports etc...
Elizabeth K.
Bedminster
This is my favorite specialty flavor. It really reminds me of S’mores. The cookie is gram cracker flavor, and the creme is half chocolate and half marshmallow. It’s delicious!
LaMia B.
 My daughters Love these but they love anything smores.   I was told they taste more like smores than other makers of cookie smores. Im not sure if they are healthy but i know they were good . Oreo is never over priced which makes me happy also my pockets.  These are a yes get them again item in my world.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These Oreo S’mores cookies are delicious! The graham cracker cookie is super flavorful and the marshmallow cream tastes exactly like a marshmallow! They’re perfect for summer! I highly recommend them! Target had them last year!
Janely M.
Bronx, NY
Seriously one of the best of you cookies I’ve probably ever these are so good can’t wait to get them the next time I go to BJ’s I deathly recommend these are so good not very expensive and they lasted me a long time but they’re so so so so good I swear
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
Has anyone tried these yet? I love S'mores and want to be sure they are good before I try.
Breanna M.
Danville, KY
Do these really have a good Smores taste? I love oreo's and I love Smores but idk
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I've never seen them before . Where can I get them ?
Jenaya S.
Where can I buy these?!?!
Sydney G.
Do these actually taste like s'mores or just like a regular Oreo? Also where can I buy them??