BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies S'mores
  • "However, these really need more marshmallow in order to truly taste like one, it was more like graham cracker with chocolate." in 4 reviews
  • "I just picked these up and everyone in the family loves them." in 1 review
Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I liked the grain cracker crust, but the marshmallow seems like the normal cream to me. I don't know if others agree, but That's what it seems like to me. It does taste exactly like a smore though! I enjoyed it. Price isn't bad either. I really like oreros so I always look forward to trying their new flavors and the limited edition ones.
Amber P.
Camden, DE
These Oreos were amazing they had a graham cracker cookie and then inside had kind of a white cream and chocolate frosting which to give the Smore’s taste I tore these things up I think I ate the whole bag in one setting which was a bad thing but they are amazing
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
These are my favorite Oreo’s. I love s’mores, I love Oreo’s, I love these. The cookie part tastes like graham crackers and the marshmallow taste in the cream is awesome. 100% will buy again.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always use to buy these in my every single visit to grocery story and I always find them gets finished in just a day or two... Why!!! My husband loves them so much that he eat them all in just one or two sitting, while watching TV, sports etc...
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These Oreo S’mores cookies are delicious! The graham cracker cookie is super flavorful and the marshmallow cream tastes exactly like a marshmallow! They’re perfect for summer! I highly recommend them! Target had them last year!
Janely M.
Bronx, NY
Seriously one of the best of you cookies I’ve probably ever these are so good can’t wait to get them the next time I go to BJ’s I deathly recommend these are so good not very expensive and they lasted me a long time but they’re so so so so good I swear
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
Okay, I’m really lazy and the thought of preparing and trying to create the perfect s’mores seems too much when I’m on the run. BUT these Oreos are perfect! They taste just like the s’mores you would make from scratch without all the hassle! Pair with a glass of milk and you’re good to go!
Maria R.
Muncie, IN
I love Oreos and I love s’mores so this “smoreos” was to good to be true. It’s definitely tasty but it’s confusing to my taste buds, I’m not sure if I should be tasting Oreo or the s’mores more. It takes a few pieces for you to start tasting the “s’mores” but this limited edition is delicious, smoreos or not.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember when I did s’mores in my chemistry class and they tasted okay.. I am not a really fan of s’mores and I think that this cookies taste really good. This are one of the best cooking I have tasted. I was afraid at first but then I realized they tasted really cool.
Kristi M.
Madison, AL
These cookies are always a winner at our house. Some like to eat them in one piece and others like to take them apart and dip them. But either way they are all yummy. I would suggest this to anyone that needs a quick fix of something sweet. Just try them!
Sabrina P.
Candler, NC
Has anyone tried these yet? I love S'mores and want to be sure they are good before I try.
Breanna M.
Danville, KY
Do these really have a good Smores taste? I love oreo's and I love Smores but idk
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I've never seen them before . Where can I get them ?
Jenaya S.
Where can I buy these?!?!
Sydney G.
Do these actually taste like s'mores or just like a regular Oreo? Also where can I buy them??