BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Treat yourself to these Nabisco Oreo Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies. They are filled with cream cheese flavored creme and are ideal for snacking just about anytime and anywhere. These red velvet Oreo cookies, 12.2 oz contain no trans fat.Nabisco Oreo Red... see more...

• So good I love cooks1 Answers
  • How are these do they actually taste like red velvet? 7 Answers
  • omg! I had no idea this existed! I feel like they taste s...1 Answers
Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love oreo's and I love red velvet. However, this product was only okay. I felt like the flavor resembled more of cream cheese than red velvet cake. Yes, red velvet has cream cheese frosting ( I was hoping for a combo flavor). I liked it but was hoping for more out of the flavor. I still love the regular oreo's though. They are definitely my favorite cookie. I do like the price of the product. I didn't have to spend a ton of money to try a new flavor I may not like. It didn't cost much and I still got to try it.
Michelle K.
I love tasting new flavors of Oreo, and was thrilled to find the red velvet flavor. The cookie itself doesn't look all that special--a red Oreo. However, you will come to realize how special this cookie is the first time you bite into it. The semi-sweetness of the red cookies and the sweet, cool cream cheese frosting in the middle blend together to make the most addicting cookie ever. I finished the first pack of these by myself, and hoarded the second pack like a dragon with its treasure. I even bought more to share with my friends and co-workers. I definitely recommend them to everyone.
Lauren S.
Midwest City
Me and my family really love these! We make homemade redvelvet cake all the time amd love oreos. So the two being together is awesome!! I would definitely recommend these to other people. They are worth it and you and your family and friends are sure to love them!
Sara E.
Not a big red velvet cake fan, but wanted to try it because i like when Oreo comes out with new flavors and my mom got some. I personally think it tastes pretty similar to red velvet cake, so i was suprised that i liked them. The best part is the middle which tastes like cream cheese!
luka h.
usa
Oh my God Oreo just made the best combination in history. You may have thought so that the original was amazing but you have never tasted this. Normally the normal Oreo is good but then the cookie is always so basic. But this Oreo the red velvet Oreo is the most delicious Oreo they should sell this every day this should not be a limited time thing this should be something I can get anytime of the year I hate that it's limited or you will make a heck of a lot of money out of this
Kat B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are my favorite flavor of Oreos! Few companies can nail the cream cheese flavor of red velvet cake, but WOW! Oreo definitely did it! The chocolate cookies definitely taste like red velvet cake and bring together this winning flavor.
Katie  S.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They're kinda rich and a little more sweet than the original Oreos but the cream cheese filling makes it so good. I'm a fan of anything cream cheese or cream cheese flavored and I could eat these all day with some milk
Kimberly M.
Seneca, SC
I have never been a huge Oreo fan. I always felt like the cookie itself was rather plain and took away from the flavor.
But when they came out with the Red Velvet flavor, I had to try them and I love them.
The cookie has that yummy red velvet flavor with that hint of chocolate at the end. And the cream cheese filling is delicious. Another flavor that is the cinnamon bun.

Elizabeth S.
myrtle Beach, SC
I love most Oreos but this flavor was awful. It hardly resembled red velvet anything. It tastes pretty synthetic and not like any Oreo I’ve ever had. The texture of the cookie was also weird. Would not recommend
Brittney R.
Cuyahoga Falls
Oh my god. These are straight up heaven in your mouth. Get a glass of cold milk and before you know it you ate one side. Pro is delicious. Con is I only buy when they are on sale otherwise to expensive.
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
Are these actual red velvet flavor? or just the colour?
Merissa M.
Comox , BC
How are these do they actually taste like red velvet?
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
Isn't red velvet supposed to taste like chocolate? So how does it taste different? Or is it the cream cheese filling that makes the difference?
Antoinette W.
Mansfield, TX
I would really like to try these... are they being sold this year?
Precious C.
Hampton, GA
Where can these be found ? want to try them so bad