BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Target*
hodo h.
Oh my God Oreo just made the best combination in history. You may have thought so that the original was amazing but you have never tasted this. Normally the normal Oreo is good but then the cookie is always so basic. But this Oreo the red velvet Oreo is the most delicious Oreo they should sell this every day this should not be a limited time thing this should be something I can get anytime of the year I hate that it's limited or you will make a heck of a lot of money out of this
Michelle T.
Naples, FL
I thought it would be fun to try a new flavor of Oreo but as it turns out this flavor made me realize I'm an Oreo purist. If you change the cream in the center, it just doesn't give the satisfaction that the traditional Oreo does! If you are mentally prepared to have an Oreo that doesn't taste like one, this may be your cup of tea but it wasn't mine.
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These Red Velvet Oreo cookies are so delicious! They definitely capture the red velvet flavors and the cream cheese filling is so amazingly delicious! I will definitely be buying these red velvet Oreos again! They are a good price as well, about the same as other Oreos.
Heather F.
Schuylkill Haven
Red velvet is my faaavoriiiteee! The first time I had these my boyfriend gave them to me for my period and I instantly got happier and I have now eaten these and ice cream every single time! If you haven't tried them, you should and if you have, I don't know why you don't buy more!
Kaley V.
Henderson, KY
These are the best cookies ever made. I have to avoid the isle in the store to avoid buying them. I can eat the package in one sitting. Their so bad for your health but they taste so good. First find a friend and then go share them. Their even amazing without milk their that good.
devin s.
Reading, MA
tastes SO good, i’m obsessed with this flavor and most oreo flavors, they have such a wide variety to choose from and can be found nearly everywhere, they’re not that filling or healthy but they are enjoyable to snack on every now and then
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I am really opposed to all these different Glover’s Oreo has been coming out with like why mess with a classic. However, these are amazing. They are the one thing I didn’t know I needed but now that I’ve had them I’m never going back
Ashley C.
These are so amazing! The creme filling taste just like cream cheese and they are perfect for a fall treat. I pick these up at Walmart but I believe they are available at any mass retailer now. Would definitely recommend!
Alexis L.
Baltimore, MD
I bought these at Safeway on a whim. I do not hate them but I do not love then either. I can maybe eat two of them before I got sick of the taste and don't want to eat then anymore. I like to enjoy my flavor of my snacks.
Bria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
MY LOVES! I love anything red velvet and Oreos Red Velvet Cookies did not disappoint. They were so sweet, but not overly sweet. I can eat a box by myself in two days ... which probably isn’t healthy, but I love them.
Merissa M.
Comox, FL
How are these do they actually taste like red velvet?
Hope T.
Goldsboro, NC
Do these taste anything like original Oreos? How do they taste like red velvet? Is the icing on the center the original icing or the classical cream cheese that usually goes on red velvet?
Tatianna P.
Philadelphia, PA
We're can I get this
Isel R.
Sebastian, TX
Are those good?
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
Just found them in the store. Do anyone know if they are any good?