Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Rainbow Shure Bert! uploaded by Nynke K.

BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jada S.
Phoenix, AZ
the creme inside these oreos are not good what so ever. They were affordable but i would never buy them again. the cookie part is great just the out side is gross!!! DO NOT BUY THESE! not even the kids like them and you would think that kids eat any sweet thing. WRONG!
Elani K.
United States of America
So i'm pretty sure there's nobody out there that doesn't lik Oreos. They're simply Amazing and they taste so great and you can find them practically anywhere. There are so many flavors to choose from. They never disappoint. It's definitely the best cookie brand out there.
Stacy K.
Boston, MA
I love Oreos but this really didn't cut it for me. I really don't enjoy the twists they have on the original of golden Oreos. It was too sweet and just tasted really artificial. You can find these at any supermarket but I really do not recommend these.
Katelyn P.
Glendale, CA
It was a magical summer when I first had the pleasure of meeting lemon Oreos last year. Throughout the summer, those lemon Oreos and I were constant companions. We went together on picnics. We hung out during cookouts. We snuck in together to see Guardians of the Galaxy. And it was a fantastic relationship...until Nabisco ended the run and we were parted, like a summer fling that abruptly ends.

And now, after months of nostalgia and dreaming and half-hearted dalliances with the Girl Scouts' Savannah Smiles, lemon Oreos are back. Or are they?

Like seeing that high school crush after an intervening summer, this Oreo isn't *quite* as I remember. Sure, the looks are the same. The style is there. But there's just something....off. And I freely admit that perhaps my memories of that first summer are perhaps rosier than they actually were, but the taste of these Oreos just seems a little different. I hate to use the term "shoe polish," because that sounds much harsher than it actually is, but that's what's coming to mind. The lemon flavor just seems a little more pungent than what I tasted in that summer of 2014.

Don't get me wrong - these are still very good, especially if you don't care for the chocolate cookie of the original Oreo. And it still pairs well with ice cold milk. And you can make a seriously good no-bake cheesecake with them. So there's all of that. But I still can't shake the feeling that something has changed between us. And it vexes me.

All that aside, the lemon Oreo is a superior expression of the sandwich cookie. Get some. Savor them. And then get some more. They are that good.
Anika E.
These are like the other flavored Oreos, but I think the sherbet is terrible flavor for the creme. It seems they only have these in the summer, but still not a good combo. Oreos are meant to dunk in your milk and these tasted too sweet and nothing like sherbert
Glori U.
Brandon, FL
I Like this presentation and its tasty is very different and is very good,  ate this for first time, I can't no compare to similar products, for
me Oreo is the best, I can recommend it, its tasty is delicious and I like its
desing, I could buy it again and soon for my family.
Gianna L.
Mickleton, NJ
These Oreos are very good I love eating meals they taste so good me and my little sister eat these all the time they are very affordable they are not expensive at all I definitely recommend these if you haven't tried them before
Mary Ellen D.
Keansburg, NJ
Oreo cookies are great by themselves, to crunch in vanilla ice cream, as a topping for cakes and pies, and to make Fried Oreos. My kids and I have always loved Oreos. Although many flavors are available, we still prefer the original Oreo cookies- both vanilla and chocolate cookies.
Devon A.
Glen Burnie, MD
These were gross. They were overly sweet, and had a strange tasting cream. I only ate 2 because I was slightly perplexed by them. I'm glad they were a limited edition- don't bring them back.
Jennifer S.
Oh my gosh these cookies are addicting I recently bought one get one free at my store and one bag is already gone. My son & I go through these OReos lik it's nothing. It's amazeing filling and the cookie both taste well also when you dip them into a glass of milk.
Kaitlyn R.
How are these? I've never tried them. I like Sherbert, I'm just not sure how I would like it in a cookie flavor.
Makayla S.
Newport, NC
I really want to try these! I'm not sure they sell them where I live but I really wanna buy some. Are they good?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Do they really taste like Icecream?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Alexa B.
Will these ever be sold in England??