BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Autumn G.
Lemont, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am not a fan of oreo's because I don't like the inside... I know.. I am crazy!! Whenever I get the original flavor I just eat the cookie part and throw away the middle.

The Peppermint Crème kind is the only kind that I seriously enjoy the filling of. They are so good, I wish they sold them year round.
Gia L.
Of course you should not eat chocolate all the time but when you do I do recommend these ingredients are everything that you could pronounce on the back of the peppermint is very strong I do like it but if you do not like peppermint I do not recommend these but if you do then you should definitely buy these
Nadia S.
These are a great variation on Oreos! The creme has a nice peppermint flavor without being over the top, and has little specs of candy canes in it. It's a really nice combination with chocolate oreo cookies. This is a great cookie for the holidays, it's so festive!
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
These were delicious. They tasted exactly like a Girl Scout thin mint cookie. I would buy this again. They were a little pricey considering there are fewer cookies in here than a typical package of plain Oreos. I would recommend these.
Dawn T.
Live Oak, TX
These are a favorite Christmas time treat. I wish they sold them all year round! It reminds me a little bit of eating a thin mint, chocolate with mint flavor. My only request would be that they stop dying the cream, it doesn't need to be red to still be tasty. The texture of the cookie and cream are the same as the regular Oreo just with that delightful minty taste.
A. K. S.
I bought these thinking they were going to blow my taste bud's mind lol since I love mint chocolate stuff... but I was disappointed. They tasted more like an April Fools joke my friend did: took the creams out and replaced with toothpaste. You get the point ha! I will not get them next time they're out.
Janilee S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love that they are vegan, so it's my easily-accessible treat when I need something really sweet. But generally it is too sweet, and I wouldn't eat it too much. The peppermint one tricks your brain a bit, it feels healthier than it is and thus you can eat more! Haha! They're really good!
Gamze R.
Mantua, NJ
These Oreos were definitely unique. I was not a big fan of the peppermint flavor but it was still delicious. These tasted really good with milk. I bought this flavor from a Walmart supercenter. I would recommend it to anyone who's a fan of peppermint.
Michelle A.
Farmingdale, NY
I literally LOVE these. I have never met an Oreo I didn't like and these are no exception. they are so minty but the right amount in between your normal Oreo cookie that never lets you down! I wouldn't change a thing !!
Sharon W.
Arlington, VA
These taste like Christmas to me. I enjoy baking with them as a pie crust or using them as garnishes on cookies and cupcakes. Of course, they're great eaten on their own, too! The only downside is that they're limited to the holiday season, but that makes them more special.
Ashley T.
I have seen these in the store lately. Are they really that good? I'm not a big fan of peppermint when it comes to cookies, okay except for thin mints.
Brandi P.
Murrieta , CA
Would you eat this? For me, no. 😷
Marta S.
Stratford, CT
Hey every, So I love Oreos with some milk, and I've seen these Oreos. Are they actually good? Don't want to buy them and not like them.. plus do you still eat them with milk?
Sushmita S.
Valenzuela city
Does it taste good?
Micaela S.
Richland, WA
I have to know if these are good. I am a sucker for peppermint. I love peppermint ice cream. these seem like they would be just as delicious. Are they really worth it?