Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Mini Reese's Peanut Butter uploaded by Ana C.

Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Mini Reese's Peanut Butter

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• "This product tastes amazing!" in 1 review
  • "For some reason my local grocery stores don't carry these in the regular sized Oreos so I have to buy these ones." in 1 review
Jennifer D.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Yummy little poppable Oreos these are. I like them better than the full size peanut butter Oreos. Typical goodness of an Oreo with the crispy outside and creamy inside, only the peanut butter makes it more creamy and less sweet.
Jessica C.
Scottsdale, AZ
So good. Just the perfect mix of chocolate cookies and peanut butter flavor! I like to scrape the filling out with my teeth and make a tower with the cookies. They are so fun!
Tamika G.
I can't find these in the stores near me any more and it makes me sooo sad! Definitely prefer these over the regular sized ores/Reese's cookies. Not sure how they taste different but they do! Perfect with a glass of chocolate milk!
Tamar C.
Newark, DE
Now I have another new favorite Oreo. All I can say is 'good grief', I am going to end up being as big as the side of a barn if I don't quit. I love these little munchies. They are delicious. When you need just a little bit of chocolate goodness, these are for you. My problem is when to stop. I have no will power. These thins are chocolatey , crunchy and just wonderful. I am afraid I can eat an entire bag in one evening of mindless television viewing and that is not so great. I have promised myself only to buy these when there are enough people in my house to share. I hope I keep that promise. But these thins are really good.
Kara N.
Bayside, NY
Besides the fact that you get little black crumbs stuck all over your teeth, Oreos are the best snacks ever. And the peanut butter ones? Even better. These may be the perfect little snack, but sometimes it can be bad because they're so good you don't want to stop. I don't know if it's just me but food in mini sizes always tastes better; this applies to Oreos as well. A crunchy chocolate cookie plus a slab of peanut butter in the middle.. what more can you ask for?
Marcia H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I was very excited to try these peanut butter creme filled Oreos because I usually like anything with a chocolate and peanut butter combination. These did not really live up to my excitement. The peanut butter flavor seems a bit fake to me, it needs more of the peanut butter flavor that a Reese's peanut butter cup would have and a little less of the creme taste. My teenage daughter loved these though so I think it just depends on personal preference. I may have just had my hopes set a bit too high before I tried them.
Josephine S.
These were good, I really am a Reeses lover so when they came out with these I had to try them. I didn't get a chance to try them in regular size because they were sold out everywhere, but the minis were just enough. Good taste, but I love the original thins they have come out with.. Those can be finished in one day lol
Heather S.
I love anything with peanut butter and chocolate. Of course when I saw these oreos I HAD to try them. I am skeptical about different flavors of oreos because I love the original so much, however this has become a staple in my home. I recommend going out of your comfort zone and trying these. You will NOT be disappointed.
Jessica T.
Flower Mound, TX
I got these to eat the day of my bikini competition after only eating tilapia and asparagus for 3 months. They were seriously the most amazing orgasmic experience I have ever put in my mouth. Reese's and Oreos are my 2 fav so it only makes sense I would love this combination, and the little size cookies are perfect for snacking. Heart eyes all day
Gabriela A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the oreos, but the mini version is a delight, perfect for your kids snacking, delicious combines the original orca with an adorable new presentation that delights the whole family! But what makes it so special is its delicious taste between sweet and savory chocolate with peanut butter, a real treat!
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
Do they taste like real Reese's peanut butter?
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Do these taste any good and are they better than the original Oreos?
Tamika G.
Are these still sold in stores? I haven't been able to find them!