Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Mini Candy Cane Creme Chocolate uploaded by Katey R.

BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I'm a little skeptical, are these actually good? 1 Answers
Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Mini Candy Cane Creme Chocolate
  • "I don't like the red color either, I definitely like the mint creme ones better." in 1 review
Vivian W.
The seasonal peppermint oreos are my absolute favorite! There are little sprinkles that gave the cookie more texture. The mint taste great if you're a fan of peppermint. Will be buying each year.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
i tried some candycane oreos and tested them on Youtube and it was minty rite on point but i domt care for candy canes so i never finished them just tried it for the video
Nakshidil C.
Doral, FL
The Oreo Mini Candy Cane cookies are delicious. They taste a lot like the Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies - which we love too. My family loves Oreos anyway and these are a great holiday edition. They are the mini cookie with red filling that taste like a peppermint candy cane. Not only are they delicious by themselves, they also have recipes on the back to make even fancier treats. The recipe on our box was for cake pops made with the Oreo minis. My daughter loves cake pops and couldn't resist trying them. They were very good as well. These would be great on a holiday snack tray as a no fuss, no muss addition to Christmas candies and cookies. They also would make lovely little Christmas treat bags to put in mugs or glasses as gifts. By the way, they are amazing with coffee! I would recommend this product to anyone who likes chocolate and mint. It still has the classic Oreo chocolate cookie taste, but adds just the right amount of mint.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Perfect for dunkin' in a cup of milk! I have always enjoyed Oreo cookies since I was a kid and now more than ever since they come in these small packs that you can easily stuff in your bag and carry anywhere you go. The number one thing I always look for when buying snacks is how handy they could go as I always go out and cannot afford to go hungry. This sweet treat is so perfect I see heaven when I eat it!
Autumn S.
Everyone loves Oreos. I am not the exception! I love love LOVE Oreos. These are really cool and I love candy canes so if someone would buy me these I would kiss them. I think this is a really cute edition to the Oreo family and hope they make a re-appearance soon.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
These aren't as good as the regulat oreos, but it still like them, I wished they cam in the thins becuase those are my favoirte in any flavor! They taste like a mint oread but he color change is fun and spices things up a little which I feel is much needed.
Rafaela M.
Memphis
These cookies are great for Christmas when my family comes over I love how they made mini cookies so I can put them out for the kids to enjoy. If I have left overs I love them because of the chocolate taste with a hint of mint I recommend these Oreos to anyone who loves chocolate mint
Jazmin R.
Cornelius, OR
I personally do not like these cookies I'm not a huge fan of peppermint maybe that's whyi'm guessing if you really like peppermint and chocolate kind of like the mint and chocolate you'll really like these I don't plan on re-purchasing
Maria S.
Lowell, MA
I like regular Oreos. That may make me boring but I did not enjoy these. You can buy it at any grocery store. It was disappointing. Maybe it's just me I don't really like trying new foods. But if you do go on and buy it I'm sure you'll have a different experience.
Kristen A.
Gridley, CA
Nabisco's Oreo Mini Limited Edition Candy Cane Crème Chocolate Sandwich Cookies are amazing but sadly you can only get them during the winter holiday season. I would love to see these cookies available year round.
Alexis M.
I'm a little skeptical, are these actually good?