Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Marshmallow Crispy uploaded by Shana S.

BY OREO

Joshua W.
These have the same sweet taste has the standard Oreo, just with vanilla cookies. I'm not sure you could say one is sweeter than the other. It's just obviously a different taste. No chocolate.
Nel M.
Nabisco Oreo Golden Sandwich Cookies

Always have these in my pantry. They are delicious. Like them better than the chocolate ones. Really good additive for baking as well
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Not my favorite Oreo. #Oreo is great, but I prefer they would have made this same kind with the original chocolate cookie. I'd recommend trying this. Always fun trying a new Oreo
Destinee M.
These are so good. Oreo constantly achieves the exact flavors they produce. How amazing! Marshmallow is so yummy and Oreos are too! They’re so affordable and it’s definitely worth trying.
Andrea H.
Hatfield, PA
I love trying new oreos and am also on the lookout for new flavors. I buy them and share with various friends and they look forward to this treats now.

Of all the limited edition flavors, the Marshmallow Crispy is one of my favorites. I love rice Krispy treats and growing up, homemade ones were a rare treat for us kids. These cookies remind me so much of the flavor without the mess. The cream has little crispy bits on it so there is added texture.

The only friends who didn't love these were the people who never liked Rice Krispy Treats. All my other friends ran to stores to buy and we all still get excited when we find them back on the shelves.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love oreo limited edition sandwich cookies marshmellow crispy because they are a delicious snack. they keep me happy and healthy. these cookies doesn't compare to others because of its flavor and that's why i am a repeat consumer of this product. i would recommend to family and friends because their awesome.
Alison C.
Andover
This is my favorite type of oreo ever. Literally. So crispy. The perfect balance of cookie and rice crispy treat. Ridiculously tasty. What more could I ask for in an oreo flavor?
PS. (I am so sad that Nabisco deemed it 'Limited Edition'. If there was a way that I could bring them back to the snack aisle I'd be eternally thankful.)
Kaitlan A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Some of my favorite Oreos I've ever tried! I try to get the seasonal or limited edition flavors anytime they come out. These were so good. They actually taste like rice krispy treats. Just wish they were always available!
Mckenzi F.
My favorite flavor of Oreo other than the original. I stocked up on these when they first came out because they were limited edition. I'm not very big on sweets but these were my weakness, just wish they weren't limited edition.
Ana H.
Hialeah, FL
Oh my! I got these over the holiday season and they were sooooo delicious, whoever had the idea of adding marshmallows to the Oreo was a total genius. I love the taste and they way it melted in my mouth. Such a great treat!!
Crystal B.
I haven't seen these in the cookie aisle before. Where can I find these?
Miu T.
Edmonton, AB
I never seen these cookies in Canada, where can I find these?
Gaby R.
Where can I find these Oreos?
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried these, are they nice?
Elizabeth D.
Wow these look so good! I have never seen them before where can I get them? Do they actually taste good?