BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

At Oreo we love cocoa. So we use real cocoa in every chocolatey Oreo we make. see more...

Dana L.
I love Oreos...they're (as my boyfriend refers to it) my "one-arm-bandit" item at the grocery store. Basically I walk down the aisle,  stick out my arm, snag them really quick, and then pretend it never happened until I start eating them in the car. I grabbed these this morning and now I feel compelled to write a letter to write Nabisco to beg them to make these a permanent option. The same kind of feeling I had with the birthday cake and red velvet flavors. They're SO freaking good. Must. Stockpile. ASAP.
Maddie W.
Milwaukee, WI
These have become one of my most favorite special edition flavors that Oreo has released! In fact, I enjoy them more than the originals. They taste just like I dunked my original Oreo in a cup of hit chocolate, except they are not soggy from being dunked. What an inventive flavor idea! I am already looking forward to purchasing more next winter season!
Mikayla D.
I love Oreos! I love to see all of the fun new flavors that they come out with, so when I saw Hot Cocoa Oreos I knew that I had to get them because 1. I love Hot Chocolate and 2. Oreos are amazing! These tasted really good! They are like regular Oreos, but with a taste of hot chocolate powder! Absolutely amazing! I need to get more! I recommend trying them out because they are amazing!
Marisa H.
North Beach, MD
While wandering the food aisles of Walmart I stumbled upon theses Oreos. I immediately grabbed them and checked out. Didn't make it to the car before I ripped them open and tried them. Super yummy and good. I think it would honestly taste good dipped or mixed in a hot cocoa. Only downside the package is super small compared to the other packages. We need this in a family size!!
Kristalyn C.
Florissant
I was super excited when I saw these at Walmart especially since I love trying to types of anything. However, when it came to these I was super disappointed with their taste. Not only did they not taste like hot chocolate but no one in my family enjoyed them.
Alison H.
Edinboro, PA
Hot chocolate oreos! I saw these at Walmart and freaked out and bought a pack! They are my favorite and will buy them again they have an amazing taste I could keep my hand out the package I can’t wait to get them again.
Colleen S.
Alden
Tried these with my family for the first time over the weekend. They were okay, had a slight chemical flavor to them. They also came in a much smaller package than the basic flavors which I find disappointing. Specially since they are the same price. Some of the family likes the cookies and otherwise thought they were just alright. So I guess it really depends on what you find appealing. I personally don't like the chemical taste.
Lee Ann B.
Allison Park, PA
We tried these over the holidays when there were lots of variety’s of Oreos in the stores. They were good and my kids loved the idea and I think we actually had them with hot cocoa! For me, I prefer the originals.
Julia M.
These were GREAT during the winter time. I always found myself opening the package to get another one. They were very seasonal but I think I could eat them whenever. Worth the price and worth the trip to the store to try em out!
Caleb S.
gastonia
I love Oreos so much, they are milks favorite cookies. I love how it is a perfect combination of chocolate and cream filling. This is my go to snack for when I have to go to class and I need to just grab something to eat.
Michela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
where can i get this?
Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
Are these any good?
Tish C.
Modesto , CA
Has any one had these yet and what did you think of them?
Jazmine S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried these yet? I dont know wbere to get them and am interested on how they taste
Kristine J.
Hamburg, MI
Where can I purchase them?