BY OREO #65 in Cookies

Oreo Golden Birthday Cake Sandwich Cookies 15.25 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Ok Oreos y’all did it this time!! These are by far the single best cookies I have ever ate EVER!! The price could get better, but I am still giving them a five star rating! They are creamy and rich like a birthday cake, but the golden outside cookie makes them mix so well and tastes amazing! These are my favorite cookies hands down! They are not super expensive either, but not cheap. The packaging is yellow and pretty and they stick out to buyers! I would most definitely recommend that you try these! They are so yummy! You won’t regret it!!
I will be buying these forever!
Jess R.
Providence
These are a little too on the nose for me. The icing did taste like cake frosting but I think I just prefer the original Oreo icing. I’m also not a huge fan of the golden Oreo. It does taste very similar to a slice of vanilla cake though, so I think they did their job well... I just prefer the original flavor.
Tara W.
Williamsburg
The best Oreo’s ever! These are the only Oreos I will eat! They truly tase like Birthday cake! They aren’t to sweet but they will satisfy your sweet tooth! I didn’t expect to like them as much as I do. I highly recommend you to try these!! Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Golden Birthday Cake
Misty G.
Hutchinson
I was not a big Oreo fan unless it was in Ice cream. I thought I would give these a try. Oh I was so glad that I did. They are just so yummy and the sprinkles in the cream center. It's just a great cookie for someone that is not a big chocolate fan.
kai f.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Oreos but this flavor is a bit too sweet for my liking. They aren’t particularly gross but they aren’t the greatest flavor. I got them from target and they were the same price as the other ones but idk I just didn’t like that
Maci P.
Atoka
Not usually a fan of vanilla Oreos, but the birthday cake flavored cream pairs perfect with the vanilla cookies. This flavor is right up there with the original chocolate Oreo. SO sweet and savory. Mouth watering and addictive!
Morgann F.
THESE ARE SO GOOD!! They are my favorite Oreos 😍 They taste amazing and not too sweet but not bitter at all :) They perfect amount to balance both out! I can eat this for a long while! I definitely recommend these to others! I hope this helps. Thank you
Allie T.
American Fork, UT
I am obsessed with sprinkles, and love all things birthday cake so naturally, when i found out about these i basically ran to the store to try for myself. although they are good, I wouldn’t say they are my favorite birthday cake item, or favorite oreo flavor. I’m glad i tried them, though and would recommend trying them for yourself to see what you think!
Chelsea G.
Middletown , CT
These cookies are so dangerous 😂 and by that I mean you can’t have just one! I love the vanilla cookie and the filling is so sooo good. I try to go easy on sweets but these make it so hard!!
Steph P.
These are super bomb and definitely taste like a birthday cake, the only downside is you can only eat about 2 before getting a stomach ache because they’re so sweet. Still, definitely good when you want a treat!
Alyssa C.
Freehold, NJ
Are these any good? i love regular Oreos and these look intriguing lol
Maria F.
Never tried this before, do these taste like cake or no?
Jessica P.
Eagle Lake, FL
Do these really taste like cake?
Julia E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've only tried the chocolate cookie ones, do these taste the same or do they taste better/worse?
Heather D.
Winnipeg, MB
What are your favorite Oreo cookies? I love the thin Vanilla Oreos :)