BY OREO

Nabisco have given that Double Stuf love to their Golden OREO cookie now! That's two vanilla flavoured cookies sandwiching TWICE the amount of their vanilla creme frosting - it's a vanilla bonanza! Get your Golden OREO Double Stuf cookies now! see more...

Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Double Stuff Golden

Start your review of Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Double Stuff Golden!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Adriana G.
Rica Oreo cubierta de chocolate por dentro y por fuera...De mis oreos favoritasss!!! tiene un sabor riquisimo,no son empalagosas. y se puede mezclar con leche para una rica merienda ¡te la recomiendo! de las mejores. VAS A QUERER UN MONTON
Ashlie H.
Salem , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my son's favorite cookies but I prefer the original. I don't buy them for him all the time so he gets really excited when I tell him to get a pack. I don't buy them a lot because I do have to watch his sugar intake but every once in awhile I'll let him have a special treat. If I let him He will eat about half a pack in one night so I have to limit how much he has. He loves eating his cookies with a glass of milk. He has tried the original but doesn't really like chocolate so he sticks with these.
MONICA G.
DE DELICIOSO SABOR SU CREMA INTERIOR ES SUABE EL PACKAGING ES ABRE FACIL PARA LOS PEQUEÑOS DE LA CASA IDEAL PARA UNA COLACION ESCOLAR
Rebecca K.
Fruita, CO
Love to use these as crusts for pies. They also make a good crumble for the tops of cakes.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
Mmmm Golden Stuffed Oreos are the best!!! Perfect for little ones, no chocolate mess to clean up!! Great snack or a little treat after a meal, Oreos are delicious and a go to snack in our house :)
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
I love these cookies, has anyone heard of any really tasty recipes to use these cookies with? I'd love to make something with them in it.
Nayeli S.
never had one of these.. is it good?

Target