BY OREO

Nabisco have given that Double Stuf love to their Golden OREO cookie now! That's two vanilla flavoured cookies sandwiching TWICE the amount of their vanilla creme frosting - it's a vanilla bonanza! Get your Golden OREO Double Stuf cookies now! see more...

Kelsey🖤 M.
Oshawa , ON
These are so freaking good. I love vanilla so these are a heaven sent of a snack. I always buy these at the grocery store.
Alexis W.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
ULTIMATE SNACK COOKIE. Golden Oreos are perfect for people who don't like chocolate. Even if you do like chocolate you should still try the golden Oreos. Just as equally delicious.
Robynne G.
Campbell River
I tried these as something new from the original Oreo and they do not compare to the original. I prefer the taste, however these are still wonderful Oreos if you prefer something a touch different then the original flavour.
Kiera M.
North Bay
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favourite store bought cookies!! I like them more than regular Oreos as I am a big vanilla fan. Double stuff is always the way to go. Amazing dipped in milk, crushed over ice cream, as a base for mini cheesecakes...you can’t go wrong with these!
Tessa M.
I love this product! The satisfying crunch of your classic Oreo cookie wrapped in a different yet equally yummy flavour is fantastic! As a fan of vanilla desserts, I really enjoy this cookie! A great snack for countless occasions!
Mary M.
Oswego , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love golden Oreos and who doesn’t love double stuffed. I love to use them as topping for ice cream.
rawan a.
Toronto, Ontario
I love golden oreos! As I mentioned on a previous post I deff prefer the regular sized golden oreo, for I feel like the double stuffed is a bit to sweet by itself. BUT the double stuffed is PERFECT the bake with. I make white choco oreo truffles often and with the double stuffed oreos not only do I need less oreos (quantity wise) the double stuffed gives it a richer taste! Highly recommended. Don't hesitate to message me if you'd like the recipe!
jennifer l.
Denver
Such a good flavor cookie. Great for my kids who sometimes just want a regular cookie and not chocolate cookie. Never disappoints them and is always asking for more.
Marlene S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely delicious!! I prefer Golden Oreos over the traditional Oreo cookies. They don’t have that odd after taste. They are mild and light with a vanilla taste. I do enjoy the regular ones over the double stuff. I find the regular Golden Oreos ha e just the right balance of cookie and filling. 👍🏼
Maria S.
Englewood
Golden Oreos are better the regular Oreos, the best cookies to dip in milk and they aren’t extremely sweet
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
I love these cookies, has anyone heard of any really tasty recipes to use these cookies with? I'd love to make something with them in it.
Nayeli S.
never had one of these.. is it good?

Target