BY OREO

Nabisco have given that Double Stuf love to their Golden OREO cookie now! That's two vanilla flavoured cookies sandwiching TWICE the amount of their vanilla creme frosting - it's a vanilla bonanza! Get your Golden OREO Double Stuf cookies now! see more...

Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Double Stuff Golden

Start your review of Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Double Stuff Golden!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jeanne M.
Wilson, MI
These are by far my favorite Oreos! I don't much care for the chocolate ones so I was happy when they came out with these!
Eileen S.
Carle Place
Love golden Oreos better than the original one. Great to eat alone or dunk on a glass of
Milk
Keri C.
Johnston, IA
My kids and I LOVE these! Perfect for the kid who does not like chocolate. These are a perfect snack and dessert for me to give my kids after dinner!
Misty G.
Barrie , ON
These are delicious i try not to buy them so i don't over eat these cookies. my kids also enjoy them a lot.
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I would say these are just as good as the original Oreo just a different taste. It just depends what I'm in the mood for, but these are a nice change from the standard chocolate
Abdul N.
india
Oreo is the best brand of snacks I love Oreo biscuits very much it as good taste I love Oreo s double stuff sandwich cookies
Bethany M.
LAKELAND, FL
The only way to eat these yellow oreos is with double stuff. I thought I liked the original double stuffs....but then I tried these. New fave!!!
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I love the golden Oreo’s definitely a nice change up from the typical chocolate. Glad that they made these a staple piece!
Ashlie H.
Salem , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my son's favorite cookies but I prefer the original. I don't buy them for him all the time so he gets really excited when I tell him to get a pack. I don't buy them a lot because I do have to watch his sugar intake but every once in awhile I'll let him have a special treat. If I let him He will eat about half a pack in one night so I have to limit how much he has. He loves eating his cookies with a glass of milk. He has tried the original but doesn't really like chocolate so he sticks with these.
Maria M.
carrollton
READ IF YOU ARE VEGAN!! Hello Vegans and welcome. Now let me tell you that these Oreo cookies are 100% vegan friendly. I have a friend that’s vegan and she has had these all of the time and keeps her vegan state of mind sane. Thank you for coming to my Ted talk!
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
I love these cookies, has anyone heard of any really tasty recipes to use these cookies with? I'd love to make something with them in it.
Nayeli S.
never had one of these.. is it good?

Target