BY OREO

Nabisco have given that Double Stuf love to their Golden OREO cookie now! That's two vanilla flavoured cookies sandwiching TWICE the amount of their vanilla creme frosting - it's a vanilla bonanza! Get your Golden OREO Double Stuf cookies now! see more...

Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Double Stuff Golden

Start your review of Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Double Stuff Golden!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Violett ✨.
Edmonton , AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not a fan of double stuff or a fan of vanilla either. Far too sweet in general. Won’t buy again
Mendez S.
santiago del estero capital
No me gustaron para nada, a mi no me gusta la vainilla y por eso no me gustaron pero a las personas que si les gusta la vainilla supongo que están bien
Monserrat R.
Ehhh ... nooo i don't like them their are very sweet .. my mouth just taste them and atje same time run to get my whater.
brianna m.
Pima, AZ
i personally havent tried these but ive heard so many good reviews about them theyre yummy not so hard and not so soft which is perfect and ill have to try just soon enough !
Nassim C.
I don't like this mofo cookies they taste horrible i dont think im ever buying this sheisse again
Tanaira R.
Shreveport, LA
Did not like these. Wayy too much cream inside. And this ones cream seems a lot sweeter than the normal stuffed Oreos ..
Carolina M T.
Kenner, LA
The yellow oreo is not my favorite. It doesn't taste like an oreo. Nothing better than the original or the chocolate cookie with the different fillings.
Sandra A.
Nuevo, CA
Don't like the taste. Will not purchase again. It made my tummy hurt . Maybe it's just me but from my part I will eat this again
Monica K.
Mooresville, IN
I love Oreo cookies, so I was looking forward to trying these for the first time. However, I was actually quite disappointed. An Oreo cookie has to meet certain criteria as far as I'm concerned. One of those requirements is that it must get soggy within at least 30 seconds when dipped in milk. After submerging my Golden Oreo in milk for nearly a full minute, it still didn't get very soggy like the chocolate Oreos do. Furthermore, the taste isn't as creamy and delicious as I anticipated. I probably won't be purchasing these again.
Maricely M.
manchester ct
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are alright I just feel like the double stuffed is too much for my preference most of the time I just take out the middle part but if the middle part is you favorite you would love this product
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
I love these cookies, has anyone heard of any really tasty recipes to use these cookies with? I'd love to make something with them in it.
Nayeli S.
never had one of these.. is it good?

Target