BY OREO

Nabisco have given that Double Stuf love to their Golden OREO cookie now! That's two vanilla flavoured cookies sandwiching TWICE the amount of their vanilla creme frosting - it's a vanilla bonanza! Get your Golden OREO Double Stuf cookies now! see more...

Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Double Stuff Golden

Start your review of Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Double Stuff Golden!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Reese R.
Sulphur, LA
The golden cookies are the best! I love these so much. The vanilla flavor is so nice. But I mean these with milk you can’t beat it. Everyone should go out and buy them self some Oreos specifically these.
Chel$ea I.
United States TX
First off I wanted to say that these are my favorite cookies in the world and if you haven't tried it already you need to try it now. When I was young I was introduced to these cookies I had my first bite and all I could say was give me more. Since then, I have always been eating Oreos. The price for Oreos is so, affordable for everyone. Oreos is one tasty snack I make sure that when ever I go home from school I have to have an Oreo.I am pretty sure it is sold anywhere.The places I go to get them are at Walmart, Albertsons, and Costco so, purchase them once again it is affordable.
Rebekah S.
Perfect for making fried oreos. I love these things coated in more sugar..but it is worth the pennies! Its an oreo, it never disappoints.
Fay K.
Wormerveer
It’s a big Oreo omggggggggg how do you came up white this idee it taste amazing I love it
Ashley D.
I really miss the mega stuffed version of these but double will have to do! This is the best flavor hands down !
Jessica S.
Golden Oreos are my favorite kind of Oreos - the flavor isn't overpowering and you still get that great Oreo flavor. They're not healthy but it's so hard to limit myself to just a few!
Kailee A.
Burlington, ON
These Golden Oreos are great! The filling is double so it's about the same thickness as the cookies. It's not too much just right.
Sierra B.
Literally these are my weakness! They are soooo good especially with milk! I love to eat these for movie night or when I deserve a little treat here and there!
Lindsey W.
These are too good! I have bought three packs over the past few months. I enjoy these more than original Oreos. Definitely recommend
Cara G.
Memphis
The golden Oreos are amazing already but double stuff is just too perfect, I can eat an entire box in one day
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
I love these cookies, has anyone heard of any really tasty recipes to use these cookies with? I'd love to make something with them in it.
Nayeli S.
never had one of these.. is it good?

Target