BY OREO

Nabisco have given that Double Stuf love to their Golden OREO cookie now! That's two vanilla flavoured cookies sandwiching TWICE the amount of their vanilla creme frosting - it's a vanilla bonanza! Get your Golden OREO Double Stuf cookies now! see more...

ReRe C.
This is the best thing ever made.  It is very rich in flavor and addicting.  You must have a sweet tooth for these.  I will only eat these cookies.  They last fairly long too.  They are often on sale at Publix and I usually get them.  I recommend everyone eat these!
Erica P.
My absolute favorite! First off, I am obsessed with the cookie cream so to have it double stuffed is a dream come true. Second, I personally don’t really enjoy chocolate flavors so when I saw the golden cookie I DIED! It is a perfect way to treat myself!
kailyn e.
covington
I cant get enough of these cookies. they are my weakness. i love these cookies but the double stuff is a little much for me, its a bit to much cream for me so i like the regular ones but overall these cookies remind me of when i was little and i would eat these like they were going out of style.
B💋 L.
Swansea, IL
OREOS are America's best friend. I haven't met one person who doesn't like oreos. They are all delicious, and haven't tried one that isn't. But they do have some weird varieties out there for sure! I would recommend these to anyone and brings these to parties for sure! Double Stuffed is even better!
Kittee H.
Lowellville , OH
These ones are by far my favorite. I love the originals but these golden ones just rank so much higher for me. And then you can never get enough of that frosting
Bree B.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Target
Usually I’m about the classic chocolate Oreos, but lately the Golden Stuf’d have been my JAM! I crave them constantly! Weird thing: try microwaving them. 🙈 just 10 seconds if that but I love how it melts the middle just a little bit. YUM!
Nikki T.
I love Golden Double Stuff Oreos! They aren't as heavy feeling as normal oreos because they are vanilla cookies instead of chocolate, and you don't get chocolate stuck in your teeth. Double stuff is also way better than normal and it's usually about the same price. Super tasty!
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
Growing up I was a fan of the chocolate Oreos. Now, all I want are the golden Oreos. I buy them while grocery shopping, and of course you HAVE to get double stuffed. They’re so delicious, not too sweet. My perfect sweet tooth satisfier.
Jennifer A.
Newburgh, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these doubles stuffed cookies. They have a almost buttery flavor. When you eat them with milk it’s the best. Not a chocolate lover maybe you would love these.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use oreos for much more than just dipping. Oreos are great for baking, making candy, and also redecorating for great holiday treats. They have so many flavors which make them versatile and always are consistent with their flavor.
Anna B.
Which is better chocolate or vanilla Oreo ?
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
I love these cookies, has anyone heard of any really tasty recipes to use these cookies with? I'd love to make something with them in it.
Nayeli S.
never had one of these.. is it good?
Diti R.
What are the different flavors available and how can these be used in other dishes ?
Britney M.
Should they bring back the rice crispy treat Oreos?

Target