BY OREO

Nabisco have given that Double Stuf love to their Golden OREO cookie now! That's two vanilla flavoured cookies sandwiching TWICE the amount of their vanilla creme frosting - it's a vanilla bonanza! Get your Golden OREO Double Stuf cookies now! see more...

Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Double Stuff Golden

Start your review of Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Double Stuff Golden!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Amelia S.
Northville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! They are such as good as the double stuff regular Oreos. I love the yellow ones, they have a strange flavor that is not exactly vanilla. But they are super good! The filling to cookie ratio in these is wonderful, they are sort of hard to find though. I got mine from Walmart.
Teddy™🇱🇷 S.
Louisville
These cookies are seriously an addiction ! I’ve been an avid Oreo lover for some time and enjoy trying all the new flavors they come with. I also enjoy that they double stuff them so that you get a little bit of cream in every bite.
Emily S.
Deliciously stuffed fluffy yet subtle. This product is like an explosion of vanilla and beauty all at once. I think everyone in the world needs to have at least one of these packs of Oreos everyday. This is the cure to depression and other illnesses.Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Double Stuff Golden
Jordan B.
Marion
I’m not a big Oreo fan but after trying this Oreos I am love. They have a sweet vanilla taste and are the perfect cookie for people who aren’t a fan of the chocolate Oreo cookie. I highly recommend these to other people.
Anton P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these Oreos. Regular Oreos leave a nasty chocolate taste in my mouth. These Oreos don’t have chocolate so they solved that problem. And then it has more of the white stuff so that’s awesome brother.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I looooove these cookies. If you’re not in the mood for a chocolate oreo, these hit the spot!! And I’m obsessed with double stuf. Highly recommend you give these a try!! Good plain or with a cold glass of milk!
Dyamond W.
Texas
Omg. Absolutely love these cookies when I mean it’s a cream filling party in your mouth 👄. It is just that. Then the cookie is nice and buttery. Pure bliss. I swear all my problems just fade away
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
These are amazing! Not a big chocolate fan so these Golden Double Stuffed Oreos are my absolute favorite!!! Everyone knows not to touch these they can eat all the regular Oreos they want! I would definitely suggest people buy these, just make sure to leave me some!!!Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Double Stuff Golden
Shari G.
Love these for the double stuff. Great to dip in milk. I have bought these several times. 21 carbs with 7g of fat for 2 cookies. They are not to healthy, unless you eat just 1. Recommended
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
These are a staple in my house right now as they are my boyfriend’s fave snack! He’s not a sweets eater typically but he loves the double stuf golden Oreos paired with TruMoo chocolate milk! In my opinion, the golden Oreos are sooo good, almost better than the originals if you’re not feeling chocolatey. These double stuf creme in the middle isn’t too much sweetness, it’s actually perfect! Price is good on a family size of this, too ($2.98).
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
I love these cookies, has anyone heard of any really tasty recipes to use these cookies with? I'd love to make something with them in it.
Nayeli S.
never had one of these.. is it good?

Target