BY OREO

Nabisco have given that Double Stuf love to their Golden OREO cookie now! That's two vanilla flavoured cookies sandwiching TWICE the amount of their vanilla creme frosting - it's a vanilla bonanza! Get your Golden OREO Double Stuf cookies now! see more...

Amelia S.
Northville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! They are such as good as the double stuff regular Oreos. I love the yellow ones, they have a strange flavor that is not exactly vanilla. But they are super good! The filling to cookie ratio in these is wonderful, they are sort of hard to find though. I got mine from Walmart.
Ashley W.
Converse, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I do love the golden Oreos but I wasn’t a big fan of the double stuffed. It’s just too much of the cream and it takes away from the taste of the actual cookie. I do love the flavor of the cookie. For me the regular ones or the thins are way better
Teddy™🇱🇷 S.
Louisville
These cookies are seriously an addiction ! I’ve been an avid Oreo lover for some time and enjoy trying all the new flavors they come with. I also enjoy that they double stuff them so that you get a little bit of cream in every bite.
Jordan B.
Marion
I’m not a big Oreo fan but after trying this Oreos I am love. They have a sweet vanilla taste and are the perfect cookie for people who aren’t a fan of the chocolate Oreo cookie. I highly recommend these to other people.
Veronica M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the fact that they are vegan!! They taste delicious and have an amazing crunchiness. I can't stop recommending this a lot. The only bad thing is that they are very addictive, you can't just eat 2 or 3 lol.
Anton P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these Oreos. Regular Oreos leave a nasty chocolate taste in my mouth. These Oreos don’t have chocolate so they solved that problem. And then it has more of the white stuff so that’s awesome brother.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I looooove these cookies. If you’re not in the mood for a chocolate oreo, these hit the spot!! And I’m obsessed with double stuf. Highly recommend you give these a try!! Good plain or with a cold glass of milk!
Dyamond W.
Texas
Omg. Absolutely love these cookies when I mean it’s a cream filling party in your mouth 👄. It is just that. Then the cookie is nice and buttery. Pure bliss. I swear all my problems just fade away
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
These are amazing! Not a big chocolate fan so these Golden Double Stuffed Oreos are my absolute favorite!!! Everyone knows not to touch these they can eat all the regular Oreos they want! I would definitely suggest people buy these, just make sure to leave me some!!!Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Double Stuff Golden
Shari G.
Love these for the double stuff. Great to dip in milk. I have bought these several times. 21 carbs with 7g of fat for 2 cookies. They are not to healthy, unless you eat just 1. Recommended
Anna B.
Which is better chocolate or vanilla Oreo ?
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
I love these cookies, has anyone heard of any really tasty recipes to use these cookies with? I'd love to make something with them in it.
Nayeli S.
never had one of these.. is it good?
Diti R.
What are the different flavors available and how can these be used in other dishes ?
Britney M.
Should they bring back the rice crispy treat Oreos?

Target