Amanda F.
Cresco, PA

I love these cookies, has anyone heard of any really tasty recipes to use these cookies with? I'd love to make something with them in it.

Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Murfreesboro, TN
2 years, 10 months ago
Oreo balls! They are amazing and so simple to make. All you need is melted chocolate and cream cheese. You can try it with every flavor.
Nakaira B.
Nakaira B.
Montgomery, AL
3 years, 7 months ago
Angela V.
Angela V.
San Antonio, TX
3 years, 10 months ago
I think you can substitute these with reg. chocolate Oreos any oreo recipe for a vanilla twist. :)
Emily A.
Emily A.
4 years, 2 months ago
I've put them into cookie bars before! The kind with a chocolate chip cookie layer, then an Oreo layer, and then a brownie layer. SO good!
cherylirene m.
cherylirene m.
4 years, 3 months ago
I guess you can make oreo balls I I would make oreo balls just like u would make with the chocolate Oreos but just coat the golden oreo balls with white chocolate and sprinkles!!!!
Lauryn H.
Lauryn H.
Canada
4 years, 4 months ago
That's a really good question! And I was about to say cheesecake as well because I've made it before with friends and it was great! You could also try making ice cream cake with oreo ice cream, kit kats, and golden Oreos for a 'crumble' on the top.
Matthew T.
Matthew T.
Dieppe, NB
4 years, 6 months ago
I have yet to do it but I think making a light cheesecake with using the cookies for the crust and maybe a flavored drizzle over top and a little decoration... #nom
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Newport, NC
4 years, 6 months ago
Oreo cookie balls are fun, tasty, and ridiculously easy to make. Choose whatever flavor Oreo you like and crush them up, mix the crushed cookies with cream cheese and shape them into balls. Finally dip them in melted chocolate (whatever flavor you like) and allow to cool. Enjoy!