BY OREO

Nabisco have given that Double Stuf love to their Golden OREO cookie now! That's two vanilla flavoured cookies sandwiching TWICE the amount of their vanilla creme frosting - it's a vanilla bonanza! Get your Golden OREO Double Stuf cookies now!

Alicia V.
Berne, NY
These are amazing! Not a big chocolate fan so these Golden Double Stuffed Oreos are my absolute favorite!!! Everyone knows not to touch these they can eat all the regular Oreos they want! I would definitely suggest people buy these, just make sure to leave me some!!!Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Double Stuff Golden
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
These are a staple in my house right now as they are my boyfriend’s fave snack! He’s not a sweets eater typically but he loves the double stuf golden Oreos paired with TruMoo chocolate milk! In my opinion, the golden Oreos are sooo good, almost better than the originals if you’re not feeling chocolatey. These double stuf creme in the middle isn’t too much sweetness, it’s actually perfect! Price is good on a family size of this, too ($2.98).
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my son's favorite cookies but I prefer the original. I don't buy them for him all the time so he gets really excited when I tell him to get a pack. I don't buy them a lot because I do have to watch his sugar intake but every once in awhile I'll let him have a special treat. If I let him He will eat about half a pack in one night so I have to limit how much he has. He loves eating his cookies with a glass of milk. He has tried the original but doesn't really like chocolate so he sticks with these.
Lauren R.
Lower Burrell, PA
Is it wrong of me to love the Golden Oreos more than the original Oreos? Because if it is, I don't want to be right. I was young when they came out with the Golden Oreos, and I remember being so excited, because I loved the Oreo filling, but I'd prefer vanilla over chocolate any day. These cookies are delicious (and dangerous) - I could eat a whole sleeve in one sitting..
Bree B.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: Target
Usually I’m about the classic chocolate Oreos, but lately the Golden Stuf’d have been my JAM! I crave them constantly! Weird thing: try microwaving them. 🙈 just 10 seconds if that but I love how it melts the middle just a little bit. YUM!
Nicole H.
Marietta
Purchased at: Kroger
These are the one type of cookie I almost can not buy in stores because I will eat the entire package in one sitting of a romantic comedy. I love these cookies because I do not like chocolate as much. These are great for a snack!
Kelly D.
My best friend got me hooked on these! They are just as delicious as the chocolate ones and for the kiddos and parents on the go, these are a lot less messy than chocolate ones! I would highly recommended these to all my sweets lovers
Staci W.
These are my absolute favorite cookie ever. I haven’t and will not choose original Oreos over the golden ones. They’re the perfect vanilla cookie. So simple and delicious. Oreo definitely knows how to make a good vanilla.
Jennifer P.
Richmond
Purchased at: Target
The golden Oreos are my favorite by far! The double stuffed has the perfect amount of creme in the middle, and the vanilla cookies balance it out really well. I highly recommend! Although if you’re getting the golden ones, don’t get the regular, make sure you get the double stuffed.
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
I really like the golden stuffed Oreos sometimes you gotta have something other then chocolate and these are the perfect alternative. They are also excellent for baking.
Anna B.
Which is better chocolate or vanilla Oreo ?
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
I love these cookies, has anyone heard of any really tasty recipes to use these cookies with? I'd love to make something with them in it.
Nayeli S.
never had one of these.. is it good?
Diti R.
What are the different flavors available and how can these be used in other dishes ?
Britney M.
Should they bring back the rice crispy treat Oreos?