BY OREO #40 in Cookies

Nabisco have given that Double Stuf love to their Golden OREO cookie now! That's two vanilla flavoured cookies sandwiching TWICE the amount of their vanilla creme frosting - it's a vanilla bonanza! Get your Golden OREO Double Stuf cookies now! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
Review for: 15.25 oz more...
These are amazing! Not a big chocolate fan so these Golden Double Stuffed Oreos are my absolute favorite!!! Everyone knows not to touch these they can eat all the regular Oreos they want! I would definitely suggest people buy these, just make sure to leave me some!!!Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Double Stuff Golden
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my son's favorite cookies but I prefer the original. I don't buy them for him all the time so he gets really excited when I tell him to get a pack. I don't buy them a lot because I do have to watch his sugar intake but every once in awhile I'll let him have a special treat. If I let him He will eat about half a pack in one night so I have to limit how much he has. He loves eating his cookies with a glass of milk. He has tried the original but doesn't really like chocolate so he sticks with these.
Chel$ea I.
United States TX
First off I wanted to say that these are my favorite cookies in the world and if you haven't tried it already you need to try it now. When I was young I was introduced to these cookies I had my first bite and all I could say was give me more. Since then, I have always been eating Oreos. The price for Oreos is so, affordable for everyone. Oreos is one tasty snack I make sure that when ever I go home from school I have to have an Oreo.I am pretty sure it is sold anywhere.The places I go to get them are at Walmart, Albertsons, and Costco so, purchase them once again it is affordable.
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: 15.25 oz more...
I prefer the Golden Oreos and love the filling. This has a significant amount of fillings. You get fewer cookies in the package vs the regular ones. They are priced the same as other Oreos. Most stores sells this product. I buy them several times a month. My dog loves them too.
Mary L.
JBER, AK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh yum, these are my favorite Oreos! First, double stuffed is better than regular or thins. But second, the golden cookie is just so delicious 😍 I am going to need to find a recipe so I can make them with stevia instead 😂😂
Staci W.
These are my absolute favorite cookie ever. I haven’t and will not choose original Oreos over the golden ones. They’re the perfect vanilla cookie. So simple and delicious. Oreo definitely knows how to make a good vanilla.
Ashley D.
New York
Review for: 15.25 oz more...
These are my favorite types of Oreos tbh. I love the golden ones. The vanilla flavor is so good. Let me warn you, if you eat one, you’ll be hooked and you’ll end up finishing the entire pack in a day
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
I really like the golden stuffed Oreos sometimes you gotta have something other then chocolate and these are the perfect alternative. They are also excellent for baking.
Liz R.
Frankfort, IN
These are my FAVORITE Oreos EVER. The original chocolate Oreos aren’t bad, I just can’t do more than one because the chocolate is just overpowering. The golden Oreos, though, are just a delicious cookie. The vanilla taste is just so sweet without being too much, and the cream in the middle is just a perfect addition to it. If you love plain vanilla ice cream, these are for you.
Alexis D.
Warminster, PA
Obsessed with the Golden Oreos. If the original Oreos weren’t enough, they had to add the vanilla version. Even better, they’re double stuffed! It wouldn’t be an Oreo product if it wasn’t overfilled with the cream inside.
Anna B.
Which is better chocolate or vanilla Oreo ?
Amanda F.
Long Pond, PA
I love these cookies, has anyone heard of any really tasty recipes to use these cookies with? I'd love to make something with them in it.
Nayeli S.
never had one of these.. is it good?
Diti R.
What are the different flavors available and how can these be used in other dishes ?
Britney M.
Should they bring back the rice crispy treat Oreos?