BY OREO

Nabisco have given that Double Stuf love to their Golden OREO cookie now! That's two vanilla flavoured cookies sandwiching TWICE the amount of their vanilla creme frosting - it's a vanilla bonanza! Get your Golden OREO Double Stuf cookies now! see more...

ReRe C.
This is the best thing ever made.  It is very rich in flavor and addicting.  You must have a sweet tooth for these.  I will only eat these cookies.  They last fairly long too.  They are often on sale at Publix and I usually get them.  I recommend everyone eat these!
kailyn e.
covington
I cant get enough of these cookies. they are my weakness. i love these cookies but the double stuff is a little much for me, its a bit to much cream for me so i like the regular ones but overall these cookies remind me of when i was little and i would eat these like they were going out of style.
Charlotte H.
Georgetown, TX
I mean it doesn't get better than these. I have loved Golden oreos for years and now that they're double stuff?! I mean come on. I have to not buy these every time I go because once the package is open they are eaten so quickly. Not expensive and just so so yummy.
Kristen D.
I love Oreo's, especially the double stuff. But the golden ones aren't exactly my favorite. I'll eat them if they're in the house, but they're definitely not something that I would gravitate towards at the store. To me they're just a little too sweet.
Amanda C.
Cortland
Golden Oreos are so yummy! They’re even better when they are double stuffed! These are a sweeter twist on the original Oreo. I personally love them. I make birthday cake cookies that have golden Oreos in them that are delicious!
Anton P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these Oreos. Regular Oreos leave a nasty chocolate taste in my mouth. These Oreos don’t have chocolate so they solved that problem. And then it has more of the white stuff so that’s awesome brother.
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
These are amazing! Not a big chocolate fan so these Golden Double Stuffed Oreos are my absolute favorite!!! Everyone knows not to touch these they can eat all the regular Oreos they want! I would definitely suggest people buy these, just make sure to leave me some!!!Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Double Stuff Golden
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
These are a staple in my house right now as they are my boyfriend’s fave snack! He’s not a sweets eater typically but he loves the double stuf golden Oreos paired with TruMoo chocolate milk! In my opinion, the golden Oreos are sooo good, almost better than the originals if you’re not feeling chocolatey. These double stuf creme in the middle isn’t too much sweetness, it’s actually perfect! Price is good on a family size of this, too ($2.98).
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my son's favorite cookies but I prefer the original. I don't buy them for him all the time so he gets really excited when I tell him to get a pack. I don't buy them a lot because I do have to watch his sugar intake but every once in awhile I'll let him have a special treat. If I let him He will eat about half a pack in one night so I have to limit how much he has. He loves eating his cookies with a glass of milk. He has tried the original but doesn't really like chocolate so he sticks with these.
CarolJonesChadwick C.
Fargo,ND
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my go to always grab cookies. I find so many things I can do with them. If you have an imagination the possibilities are limitless. You can scrape the filling out and use the cookie for a pie or cheese cake crust. And with food coloring and some other on hand ingredients you can make candy out of the filling.
Anna B.
Which is better chocolate or vanilla Oreo ?
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
I love these cookies, has anyone heard of any really tasty recipes to use these cookies with? I'd love to make something with them in it.
Nayeli S.
never had one of these.. is it good?
Diti R.
What are the different flavors available and how can these be used in other dishes ?
Britney M.
Should they bring back the rice crispy treat Oreos?