BY OREO

• If I was missing a few cookies do you think Oreo would fi...3 Answers
  • Where is the easiest place you guys have found the heads ...7 Answers
  • Does anyone know how the oreo creme sandwich cookie taste...5 Answers
Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Double Stuf Heads or Tails
  • "Oreos are the perfect blend of chocolate with sweet vanilla filling & they are double stuffed it's even better!!" in 2 reviews
Chyanne E.
A fun little twist on oreo cookies! Definitely better than what I thought they were going to be. I bought these special ones at Walmart but you could probably find them at Target or Kmart too. The kids I babysit love these! I recommend!
Kyla G.
Asheville, NC
I love these ones! They are the perfect combination of the regular and golden Oreos! I like having it mixed up because i love both of the tastes. I will always keep buying these and will recommend to everyone!
Vanessa H.
Stanford, KY
Some of the best cookies you will ever put in your mouth! They are great by themselves, dunked in milk, crumbled up in ice cream...anyway you choose to eat them. If you haven't tried them you need to!
Stephanie L.
Columbia Hts, MN
Double stuffed Oreos are my favorite. I used to twist them apart before dunking them in milk to make it feel like I had more of them and stretch my portion. (My parents were careful about how much junk food they gave us as kids.) Oreos still give me that nostalgia feeling, so I still buy some every once in a while to indulge.
Roxanna O.
killeen
These are perfect for your family has 2 flavors to choose from and without delicious

Spanish

Estas son perfectas para tu familia tiene 2 sabores a escoger y sin deliciosos!
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m I️ the only one who doesn’t LOVE double stuffed Oreos?! Lmao. I️ love Oreos, All types of Oreos, and especially the heads and tails! You get both flavors and they are made for milk dunking. Sometimes the double stuff are just too much stuff and not enough crunchy cookie, still pretty damn good though!
Amber S.
Ores are one of my least favorite cookies. I’m not a big hard cookie fan as it is, but then you add that chocolate cookie part to a classic Oreo and that taste is just not my favorite. The vanilla Oreo side isn’t bad, I’m just not a fan of that chocolate.
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
Let's be honest here... double stuffed Oreos are the best! No one really cares for the outside of the cookie. We all break open the cookie and eat the filling. Lol or eat the entire thing together but have that glass if milk ready for dunking. Yum!
Nakole86 J.
Las Vegas, NV
Oreo really out did themselves when they created the Head/Tails edition. I feel in love. They combined two of the best cookies. My only problem is I tend to remove some of the stuffing because it’s just too much. Other than that well done Oreo!
Angela S.
The best of all three worlds with this super delicious cookie. Chocolate vanilla and cream. I cannot stop eating them. They are so addictive. Not the most healthy snack but If you can control yourself I highly recommend you try them.
Amber H.
Aurora, CO
Where is the easiest place you guys have found the heads or tales Oreos?!
Carol P.
Toronto, NY
Does anyone know how the oreo creme sandwich cookie taste like ?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
If I was missing a few cookies do you think Oreo would fix this problem??