BY OREO #33 in Cookies

Luna A.
Bloomington
My mouth is watering writing this review right now. This product is SOO delicious! It’s not exactly healthy, but it’s a nice snack every once in a while. I bought this at Target. I would recommend this to Oreo loving people like myself! This is amazing and you, the person who is reading this, should go to the store right now and get them. Don’t even bother putting on shoes.
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
I really like that Oreo is innovating and being so creative in coming up with new flavors. While I prefer the classic chocolate sandwich cookie to cinnamon bun, I did enjoy trying this new flavor. If you love any type of cinnamon flavor or cinnamon cookies, I'd recommend checking it out!
Keisha C.
What is so fascinating about Oreos are the many different flavors that are available. The Cinnabon flavor really does taste like what it is. The center cream is not your regular Oreo cream filling, I believe it has a taste of cinnamon. It’s delicious and I would definitely recommend for anyone with a sweet tooth.
Julie M.
Tampa, FL
Oreo never fails to amaze me with their various flavours of cookies (mint being my absolute favourite). When my roommate came out with these and offered me one, I was a bit pensive. Well, I am glad I tried them because they were awesome!!! Only extreme downside about Oreo in general is the fact that they are a little pricier compared to most cookie brands (and the more "exotic" flavours come in smaller packaging and are definitely more pricey than regular Oreos in bigger packaging).
Destinée H.
Aylett, VA
I saw this at the grocery store for the very first time and thought this can’t be that good. I bought a bag to try them out and oh man, these are my favorite Oreos. I like these better than even the red velvet Oreos. These are fantastic.
Jordan M.
These are my favorite Oreos! They have a flavor that actually does resemble a cinnamon bun rather than just a cinnamon flavor. I get them when I go to Walmart. You should definitely try them if you’re a fan of cinnamon buns!
Taylor H.
Clarksville
I was truly surprised with these cookies, I love cinnamon rolls, and was excited to try these, but was worried they would be pretty dry. But actually they were really good, I just think they could add a little more flavor.
Amber M.
Bryan, TX
These are my favorite Oreo!!! When I tasted these I wasn’t disappointed at all!!! They cost the same as regular Oreos it you get a different cookie! I love trying different Oreos but I tend to reach for this one the most.
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love Oreos! I love the regular Oreos. However, these new flavors that Oreo comes out with just take the cake! The Cinnamon Bun variety are Heavenly! I have been known to eat whole entire packs in one sitting. The only negative is that Oreo gives you less of these than they do in tbe regular variety!
Kesem S.
These are a great Oreo variation if you like cinnamon. They are a good price for the amount you get in the big package. I would Sagi even like these more than the original Oreo flavor. I would recommend trying them.
Whitney P.
Taylor, PA
I love the original Oreos but the other flavors they have been coming out with are just way too sweet! Are these also super sweet or are they more on par with the original?
Michelle S.
Where can I find these at? I've looked at a few grocery stores but can't seem to find them. Are there any big chain stores that carry them?
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
Do they actually taste like cinnamon buns?
Katie F.
Galloway, OH
I've heard that these taste like dunkaroos. Is it true?
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
Are they worth buying? I love regular Oreos but I've had some of the other favors that I wasn't a fan of like the birthday cake ones.. Are these better?