BY OREO

Buy on Walmart*
Peyton H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I never got these in a VoxBox, but I have had them from a friend who is obsessed with specialty Oreos. They were soooo good I must say I wish I had some right now. Ugh why are all of the Oreos so good, if I don't watch myself I end up eating an entire row.
Keisha C.
What is so fascinating about Oreos are the many different flavors that are available. The Cinnabon flavor really does taste like what it is. The center cream is not your regular Oreo cream filling, I believe it has a taste of cinnamon. It’s delicious and I would definitely recommend for anyone with a sweet tooth.
Karen 🍯.
Fall River
I got these the other day in the store because they had a sale, so I grabbed one. Plus they looked really good! And I tried them when I got home and they were AMAZING! The only issue is that they're more fragile (cookie wise) but it doesn't bother me .
Julie M.
Tampa, FL
Oreo never fails to amaze me with their various flavours of cookies (mint being my absolute favourite). When my roommate came out with these and offered me one, I was a bit pensive. Well, I am glad I tried them because they were awesome!!! Only extreme downside about Oreo in general is the fact that they are a little pricier compared to most cookie brands (and the more "exotic" flavours come in smaller packaging and are definitely more pricey than regular Oreos in bigger packaging).
Tapanga P.
midland
These Oreos are not the best... they have a weird after taste. But everyone’s taste is different, this is just my opinion on these. They taste more like coffee then cinnamon rolls... idk what els to say... but I won’t ever buy them again
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Terrible. I tried to give them away but no one would take them after they tried them. I didn't taste cinnamon roll. They lacked any good flavor, and my unopened package was missing a cookie. Oh well. One less needing to be eaten
Jordan M.
These are my favorite Oreos! They have a flavor that actually does resemble a cinnamon bun rather than just a cinnamon flavor. I get them when I go to Walmart. You should definitely try them if you’re a fan of cinnamon buns!
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I love the different flavors of the Oreo cookies I swear there are a million different ones these days. This one is decent but not my favorite it is a cinnamon bun flavor and I think the combo is just too weird for me lol
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love Oreos! I love the regular Oreos. However, these new flavors that Oreo comes out with just take the cake! The Cinnamon Bun variety are Heavenly! I have been known to eat whole entire packs in one sitting. The only negative is that Oreo gives you less of these than they do in tbe regular variety!
Felicia T.
['Mesa', ''], AZ
I LOVE THESE OREOS. They’re better than the original somehow. A fantastic flavor idea. I could literally probably eat a whole container of these. If you like cinnamon, you will love these too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michelle S.
Where can I find these at? I've looked at a few grocery stores but can't seem to find them. Are there any big chain stores that carry them?
Whitney P.
Taylor, PA
I love the original Oreos but the other flavors they have been coming out with are just way too sweet! Are these also super sweet or are they more on par with the original?
Katie F.
New Albany, OH
I've heard that these taste like dunkaroos. Is it true?
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
Do they actually taste like cinnamon buns?
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
Are they worth buying? I love regular Oreos but I've had some of the other favors that I wasn't a fan of like the birthday cake ones.. Are these better?