Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Team USA uploaded by Jeannine L.

BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
There are a lot of things I'll buy the generic alternative of, just as a way to cut corners financially as a mom. I don't skimp on my Oreos though. There's absolutely no comparison to other products and they're worth every penny!!!
Koleta M.
Monticello
My kiddos love Nabisco oreo brand! There is really no competition that even can come close to the taste and freshness we always get from Nabisco brands. Keep em coming,..that is.. is you have milk!
Shanna C.
Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies and milk! Yum yum yum! There is nothing better than dipping a oreo cookie in milk. Its a perfect midnight snack with the crunchy chocolate cookie and the rich creamy center. Can be located at any grocery store for around $3-$4!
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Lately they have been coming out with quite a few different flavors of Oreos. The original would probably have to be my favorite. I was never a huge lemon fan growing up but when my husband made me try the new lemon Oreos I was hooked. I'm also a fan of the Oreo Thins.
JoHanna T.
The prefect sandwich cookie. The blend of the cookie with the cream is out of this world. This staple is worth the hype. The filling is tasty without being overly sweat. The cookie is crunchy and slightly bitter, and it perfectly combates with the filling.
Nicole M.
San Angelo, TX
Yum! A good old favorite cookie. I love these and can never have just one. I love the chocolate pieces more than the cream, personally. I have to resist buying these all the time, and would purchase these over others. I would recommend to others.
Carrie W.
Madison
Mmm mmm mmmm. I love most Oreo cookies by I really enjoy the golden Oreos. I’ve had this type of cookie in other brands but I really prefer Oreo’s. Crunchy,l outside, creamy interior and just a delicious flavor.
Morgan H.
I️ love Oreos. Their best complement is milk. Oreos are not good for you so you have to make sure you eat a little at a time. My favorite Oreo would be the double stuffed Oreos. I️ also like the mint ones.
Mandy G.
Butler, PA
These are the original flavor. They are delicious! I prefer to dip in my milk and they get softer. It cod use slightly more cream in the middle. Oftentimes, it seems that there is barely any cream.
Tiffany M.
Dayton, TN
Chocolate Oreo and a nice cold glass of milk is my go to snack! Every time I go shopping I grab Oreos!!! If I had a choice of all the cookies in the store... I'd choose chocolate Oreo cookies!!! :)