BY OREO

Nabisco Mint Creme Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies: Family size Wonderfilled Kosher see more...

Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Chocolate Mint Creme I am a freak for the mint flavor so it would make sense for me to eat the Nabisco Oreo sandwich cookies with the mint flavoring. I would recommend this to others and the price is really reasonable at Walmart. They taste good and they go great with milk. They are the perfect cookie to have in the house if you have young children because who doesn't like an Oreo cookie. You can also be creative and have a different sort of gingerbread house only thing it is is a Oreo cookie house I've made that for the last few Christmases with my grandchildren.
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Probably my favorite Oreo cookies! I never realized how much I would like these cookies until I was stressed, craving Thin Mints, and sat down to watch Breakfast at Tiffany’s. I tried them with some milk and I was blown away. It took care of my thin mint craving without the price tag of those Girl Scout Cookies (not to mention how miserable it is to crave them and it’s not even the season for them).
Becky S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think the Oreo cookie name is pretty standard in most American homes but if you haven't tried the mint cookies or the randomly packaged Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Strawberry Shortcake then you're missing out! Actually the strawberry version I tried to find are named Starwberry Milkshake I think but either way you get an awesome new flavour of cream in between the yummy cookies!
Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando , FL
I absolutely hated this cookies I hate the mint flavor and the combination I’m not a really fan of chocolate and mint combinations but this one is just gross I hate this cookies the combination of flavors is just hideous
Mark C.
Salinas
A thin mint, fused with an Oreo, if your the type of person who waits all year for the magical girl scout troupe to show up, fear not nabisco has you covered. These guys have all the flavor of both mint and chocolate to not only be a substitute to your vice but possibly compete for your number one spot.
Roxann F.
I have to be very honest with you guys! Oreos with mint is my addiction!!! I can sit down put a movie on and by the time that movie is done well let's just say there are none left! Oreo mint is awesome people you got to try it!!! It's just so addicting.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
These are actually so delicious!!! Love love love these!!! The price is always affordable and I’ve only bought these once but I love them and I will definitely buy these again in the future. They’re not that good with milk though, unless you like minty milk??...
Abby B.
Blacksburg, VA
I don’t usually take the risk of trying the Oreo flavored cookies but mint works so well! It’s not an overwhelming flavor but still definitely not there. It definitely reminds me of thin mints but more reasonably priced and available year round.
Xochilt F.
Ok am going to be honest here’s these cookies are my number one I love mint.Good prize for one package these don’t have the white cream Instagram they have mint and it will give to a blow mind when you take a bite out of this mint Oreo.
Morgan M.
I love original Oreos, but the mint ones are soooooo good! They’re creamy and taste really good if you keep them in the freezer! They also don’t have dairy in them so if you’re plant based or lactose you can’t still munch on them!
Rachael S.
Lexington, KY
Is the mint too overpowering? I like mint in small doses
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Do you guys like this? or does it taste like toothpaste?
Katrina T.
What's your favorite oreo flavor?
Nikki G.
Bradenton, FL
Is it worth the money?
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can in vision these mint Oreos being using in a homemade milkshake to give it a mint tasting.

Walmart