BY OREO #18 in Cookies

Nabisco Mint Creme Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies: Family size Wonderfilled Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Chocolate Mint Creme I am a freak for the mint flavor so it would make sense for me to eat the Nabisco Oreo sandwich cookies with the mint flavoring. I would recommend this to others and the price is really reasonable at Walmart. They taste good and they go great with milk. They are the perfect cookie to have in the house if you have young children because who doesn't like an Oreo cookie. You can also be creative and have a different sort of gingerbread house only thing it is is a Oreo cookie house I've made that for the last few Christmases with my grandchildren.
Becky S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think the Oreo cookie name is pretty standard in most American homes but if you haven't tried the mint cookies or the randomly packaged Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Strawberry Shortcake then you're missing out! Actually the strawberry version I tried to find are named Starwberry Milkshake I think but either way you get an awesome new flavour of cream in between the yummy cookies!
Shivani P.
Literally my FAVORITE OREO EVER!!! I love mint chocolate anything, and this Oreo doesn’t fail! It’s perfect to eat on its own or dunk into milk. I’ve even made Oreo truffles with them and they are AMAZING! They do have a little extra cream in them, but I don’t think it’s as overwhelming as a double stuf. Best of all? They come in Oreo thins too 😍😍😍😍😍
Anahi L.
San Ysidro, CA
My boyfriend is the one who introduced me to these Oreos, at first I wasn’t into the idea because things that are mint flavor always taste like toothpaste to me. This is more like a mint chip ice cream than a junior mint type of flavor. One of my favorite Oreos !
Roxann F.
I have to be very honest with you guys! Oreos with mint is my addiction!!! I can sit down put a movie on and by the time that movie is done well let's just say there are none left! Oreo mint is awesome people you got to try it!!! It's just so addicting.
Marie K.
Canby
These are actually so delicious!!! Love love love these!!! The price is always affordable and I’ve only bought these once but I love them and I will definitely buy these again in the future. They’re not that good with milk though, unless you like minty milk??...
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I don’t usually take the risk of trying the Oreo flavored cookies but mint works so well! It’s not an overwhelming flavor but still definitely not there. It definitely reminds me of thin mints but more reasonably priced and available year round.
Kenya C.
Long Island City
If you are a mint lover like I am than you will totally love these, it really has that good minty flavor that we love, went on a target run and I wanted something to snack on and I found these best way to eat it if you are crazy for sugar dip it in ice cream best way to go☺️
Morgan M.
I love original Oreos, but the mint ones are soooooo good! They’re creamy and taste really good if you keep them in the freezer! They also don’t have dairy in them so if you’re plant based or lactose you can’t still munch on them!
India W.
Sweetness to perfection! The mint is so delicious I cannot just eat one! Mint in anything is awesomely amazing. I love going to Walmart to purchase one of my favorite treats. The mint and the chocolate pair wonderfully. Always a keeper Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Chocolate Mint Creme
Rachael S.
Lexington, KY
Is the mint too overpowering? I like mint in small doses
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Do you guys like this? or does it taste like toothpaste?
Katrina T.
What's your favorite oreo flavor?
Nikki G.
Bradenton, FL
Is it worth the money?
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can in vision these mint Oreos being using in a homemade milkshake to give it a mint tasting.