BY OREO

Nabisco Mint Creme Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies: Family size Wonderfilled Kosher see more...

Bre T.
Monroe , GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Okay, so many people I know think I’m crazy. They find these so disgusting but I completely disagree. Mint and chocolate is my favorite combination. The mint is minty and the cookie tastes like chocolate. Soooooo good! What more could one ask for?
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Chocolate Mint Creme I am a freak for the mint flavor so it would make sense for me to eat the Nabisco Oreo sandwich cookies with the mint flavoring. I would recommend this to others and the price is really reasonable at Walmart. They taste good and they go great with milk. They are the perfect cookie to have in the house if you have young children because who doesn't like an Oreo cookie. You can also be creative and have a different sort of gingerbread house only thing it is is a Oreo cookie house I've made that for the last few Christmases with my grandchildren.
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
48033
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mix chocolate and mint chocolate and I'm there. The best combination thus far. Lol absolutely love these cookies. The BEST!! Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Chocolate Mint Creme
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Probably my favorite Oreo cookies! I never realized how much I would like these cookies until I was stressed, craving Thin Mints, and sat down to watch Breakfast at Tiffany’s. I tried them with some milk and I was blown away. It took care of my thin mint craving without the price tag of those Girl Scout Cookies (not to mention how miserable it is to crave them and it’s not even the season for them).
Becky S.
1,174 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I think the Oreo cookie name is pretty standard in most American homes but if you haven't tried the mint cookies or the randomly packaged Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Strawberry Shortcake then you're missing out! Actually the strawberry version I tried to find are named Starwberry Milkshake I think but either way you get an awesome new flavour of cream in between the yummy cookies!
Andrea Sofia H.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely hated this cookies I hate the mint flavor and the combination I’m not a really fan of chocolate and mint combinations but this one is just gross I hate this cookies the combination of flavors is just hideous
Canda L.
Purchased at: Walmart
These and the cinnamon bun ones are my favorite. I love chocolate and mint flavors mixed together I think it's a fantastic combination. Feel free to disagree this one lady saw me eating them as a snack on the go and she was like"why would you ruin Oreos with mint!" I think they taste great the ratio of mint and chocolate is the way I like it which I like it when the mint overpowers the chcolate to a slight degree.
Jean-Mari S.
Talmo, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I am not naturally inclined to purchase or eat oreos, and I even turn them down more often than not. It's not that I think they're bad. They just aren't amazing to me. But on occasion I've been given a pack and gone to town! I also have my own special way of eating them (but I suppose most people do). All that being said, I can NEVER turn down MINT OREOS!! These are absolutely delicious and they better not get discontinued ever.
Roxann F.
I have to be very honest with you guys! Oreos with mint is my addiction!!! I can sit down put a movie on and by the time that movie is done well let's just say there are none left! Oreo mint is awesome people you got to try it!!! It's just so addicting.
Marie K.
Canby, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are actually so delicious!!! Love love love these!!! The price is always affordable and I’ve only bought these once but I love them and I will definitely buy these again in the future. They’re not that good with milk though, unless you like minty milk??...
Rachael S.
Lexington, KY
Is the mint too overpowering? I like mint in small doses
Louisse T.
Daly city, CA
Do you guys like this? or does it taste like toothpaste?
Katrina T.
What's your favorite oreo flavor?
Nikki G.
Bradenton, FL
Is it worth the money?
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can in vision these mint Oreos being using in a homemade milkshake to give it a mint tasting.