Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Hazelnut Creme

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Hazelnut Creme!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
I am an Oreo connoisseur I love all thinks Oreo especially chocolate double stuff it's creamy not to sweet enough creme for both cookies and all around great snack if you haven't had the pleasure of eating an Oreo you are missing out try it you won't regret it
New Orleans, LA
Honestly such a GEM. I love these oreo sandwiches and the hazelnut flavor that they bring me. Got these when I was traveling peru and I ate them while tryna hike those inca trails and it was rough but worth it u feel. these cookies really made all the difference.
Cayce, SC
2,319 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Hazelnut Creme uploaded by Samantha F.
Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Hazelnut Creme uploaded by Samantha F.
It satisfies your craving for something sweet. And in my opinion theyre not too sweet. I'm also use to the nutella hazelnut and this is more of a natural flavor. Also it comes in a small package.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were sooooo good. I used to try every flavor that came out but it just got to be too much. But I just had to grab these. I definitely did not regret it! I just wish they would come back out :(
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
OK, so I just thought that the thin lemon Oreo was my favorite! But now they have come out with a special edition! If you love Nutella, you are going to love these too. The cookie part is basically the same, but the hazelnut and chocolate filling is just over the top. When you are out shopping, I highly recommend these.
Knoxville , TN
Oreo is one of my favorite cookies, this one is good. The hazelnut cream is so good! Yummy to my tummy. I love all the new and random flavors this company puts out! I have to try them all and I rate this one an 7/10
Fountain Vly, CA
Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Hazelnut Creme uploaded by Christa J.
This product is an instant love! It’s so delicious, not to sweet and I can really feel the chocolate hazelnut taste. I wish they would make this one a regular instead of limited edition
Rochester, NY
Some say it is a sin to break an Oreo cookie or crush it to put it in something else, but they are so yummy other ways why not think out of the box. Break them up and stir into chocolate pudding, or as a topper over ice cream, better yet, put them in ice cream.
Newmanstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love oreos they are a perfect snack for anyone and taste delicious. I would reccomend for anyone with or without kids. Love dipping them in milk

Looking for your answer?