Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Dough Flavor uploaded by Dany V.

BY OREO

• Which is yalls favorite flavor of the Oreos ?! I definitely love ...1 Answers
  • Do these actually taste like cookie dough? 1 Answers
  • How do these taste? More like a cookie or can you taste the cooki...1 Answers
Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Dough Flavor
  • "The creme center was really creamy and had a really nice caramel flavor with specks of chocolate creme blending in to imitate chocolate chips." in 1 review
Taylor L.
clarksville
These cookies are delicious! I love anything that had chocolate chip cookie dough. Dip these in milk and oh em gee they are amazing! I definitely recommend to try if you are an Oreo or chocolate chip cookie lover.
Nubia G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite one so far. Great taste. Great packaging a lot of sugar and price is great. Definitely not healthy but that's ok. Family loves this brand and this flavor.
Mariafelix V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got these for free when they first come out because Nabisco was sending out free samples (it ended up being a whole entire box of them) and they were amazing. I only wish they were available again. So very tasty! If you love cookie dough and Oreos, then you should try these :) please bring them back ! All Oreos are wonderful and cheap too but it's a same they're no longer sold in stores.
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were pretty good. It was hard to distinguish the cookie dough flavor inside the oreo cookies themselves, but the effort was there. If you're someone who picks apart the cookies to eat the stuffing, these will probably be amazing to you, but i just bite the whole cookie so it tasted rather plain to my taste buds.
Samantha C.
Please bring these back!! These were my all time favorite oreos! Cookie dough + Oreo Cookies was a dream come true! I have recommended this product to countless people and I wish this could be a permanent oreo flavor!
MacKenzie D.
Oreos are a great cookie to begin with but add cookie dough and you have heaven in a bite size cookie. These are soooo hard to find in stores which is sad when they are so delectable. I wish I could find them again.
Shanay S.
Upland, CA
I used to work for Nabisco for 7yrs and knew whenever the'd have a new flavor released. Now there are so many, I just cannot keep up.lol. I haven't tried the latest summer seasonal flavors, but would have to say that the cookie dough, marshmellow treat and birthday cake are my top faves! The pumpkin one is very good as well. I love how they changed it up and offer all these fun flavors and they are all fun to try! Milk's favorite cookie and My family's favorite cookie :D
Callie C.
Cincinnati, OH
Whoever thought this tasted like cookie dough is wrong. Myself and 4 friends tried these all day and all agreed that they are terrible. The flavor is cinnamon-heavy, and sickenly sweet. I love cookie dough, but hate this contrived flavor. Tastes very fake, would NOT repurchase. I did like some of Oreo's other limited flavors though.
Michelle W.
Raleigh, NC
I am usually a big fan of oreos and i'm a big fan of cookie dough so I figured this cookie would be the best of both worlds. I was wrong. The icing on the inside of the cookie disgusts me and reminds me of what play dough tastes like. It tastes nothing like cookie dough and I don't know how it got out onto the market.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Even though I laughed at first at the thought of getting an oreo cookie that tastes like a chocolate chip when I could just buy a chocolate chip cookie I decided to try it out and they were really good! I liked the crunchy chocolate of the oreo cookie and the taste of a regular chocolate cookie in the center.
Chevy A.
I would love to try these were can I find then
Madiha S.
Chino Hills, CA
Which markets this flavor is available in U.S. Couldn't find it in Walmart?
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA
Do these actually taste like cookie dough because I love cookie dough!? 😭
Andrea O.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg two of my favorite things in one!! Cookie dough & Oreos. Does it actually taste like cookie dough? Or does it taste cheap?
Izzah A.
i want to try this. where can i find these online?