Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Dough Flavor uploaded by Dany V.

BY OREO

• Which is yalls favorite flavor of the Oreos ?! I definite...1 Answers
  • Are these still available?1 Answers
Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Dough Flavor
  • "The creme center was really creamy and had a really nice caramel flavor with specks of chocolate creme blending in to imitate chocolate chips." in 1 review
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very cute packaging ! It feels like a little bit of luxury’s a very affordable price; the formula is gentle yet cleans well… will definitely repurchase again and again- love the philosophy of this company as well
Colleen L.
Nashville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I had such high hopes for this Oreo flavor but I was not a fan at all. The filling tastes like plastic and I couldn’t taste any cookie dough flavor at all. Would not recommend and will not purchase again.
Torii P.
New York
Love Oreos and cookie dough. Not together though. It isn’t a bad cookie but it definitely doesn’t taste like cookie dough. Leave a bad after taste too. Wouldn’t buy again.
Nubia G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite one so far. Great taste. Great packaging a lot of sugar and price is great. Definitely not healthy but that's ok. Family loves this brand and this flavor.
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were pretty good. It was hard to distinguish the cookie dough flavor inside the oreo cookies themselves, but the effort was there. If you're someone who picks apart the cookies to eat the stuffing, these will probably be amazing to you, but i just bite the whole cookie so it tasted rather plain to my taste buds.
MacKenzie D.
Oreos are a great cookie to begin with but add cookie dough and you have heaven in a bite size cookie. These are soooo hard to find in stores which is sad when they are so delectable. I wish I could find them again.
Taylor L.
clarksville
These cookies are delicious! I love anything that had chocolate chip cookie dough. Dip these in milk and oh em gee they are amazing! I definitely recommend to try if you are an Oreo or chocolate chip cookie lover.
Shanay S.
San Antonio, TX
I used to work for Nabisco for 7yrs and knew whenever the'd have a new flavor released. Now there are so many, I just cannot keep up.lol. I haven't tried the latest summer seasonal flavors, but would have to say that the cookie dough, marshmellow treat and birthday cake are my top faves! The pumpkin one is very good as well. I love how they changed it up and offer all these fun flavors and they are all fun to try! Milk's favorite cookie and My family's favorite cookie :D
Mariafelix V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I got these for free when they first come out because Nabisco was sending out free samples (it ended up being a whole entire box of them) and they were amazing. I only wish they were available again. So very tasty! If you love cookie dough and Oreos, then you should try these :) please bring them back ! All Oreos are wonderful and cheap too but it's a same they're no longer sold in stores.
Callie C.
Cincinnati, OH
Whoever thought this tasted like cookie dough is wrong. Myself and 4 friends tried these all day and all agreed that they are terrible. The flavor is cinnamon-heavy, and sickenly sweet. I love cookie dough, but hate this contrived flavor. Tastes very fake, would NOT repurchase. I did like some of Oreo's other limited flavors though.
Chevy A.
I would love to try these were can I find then
Madiha S.
Chino Hills, CA
Which markets this flavor is available in U.S. Couldn't find it in Walmart?
Samantha C.
Anaheim, CA
Do these actually taste like cookie dough because I love cookie dough!? 😭
Andrea O.
Las Vegas, NV
Omg two of my favorite things in one!! Cookie dough & Oreos. Does it actually taste like cookie dough? Or does it taste cheap?
Izzah A.
i want to try this. where can i find these online?