Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Birthday Cake

BY OREO

These Nabisco Oreo Birthday Cake Cookies feature a new, fun flavor that tastes just like real birthday cake stuffed inside classic Oreo cookie wafers. This item is not only flavor packed but completely kosher, as well. Each package of Oreo creme cookies come in a 15.25-oz package with an easy-pull tab. see more...

• Do these taste like the normal ones ?3 Answers
  • Does this taste like a birthday cake? Are they worth buyi...3 Answers
  • Is like a ice cream sandwich or what is?2 Answers
Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate  Birthday Cake
Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Birthday Cake
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
I told myself not to try these because I knew I'd fall in love with them. Sure enough I did! If you are a birthday cake flavor fan - these are for you! I usually pick mine up at Kroger, Target or Wal-Mart but I have to warn you...Once you start on these you will be addicted and before you know it you will be wondering where they all went!
Cat N.
Personally I don’t like this flavor. The filling has an odd flavor that doesn’t really remind me of birthday cake. It’s also incredibly sweet. If you’d really like a birthday cake flavor I’d try the birthday cake Oreo with the golden sandwich cookie. Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Golden Birthday Cake
Angela B.
Marquette
These Oreos are okay, but they’re definitely
not as good as the original. I guess they taste like birthday cake but the cream is way too sweet and you can definitely taste the artificial flavoring. I guess it just depends on what you’re in the mood for! They weren’t anything amazing to me.
Kayla P.
Phoenix , AZ
Whether it's your special day or you just want to add a little celebration to your day, this is the cookie that will have you humming Happy Birthday! These super sweet cookies combine the amazing original Oreo flavor & look with some good old fashion birthday cake flavor in the cream.
Gabriela I.
Old Bridge, NJ
These are delicious but the smell is a bit unusual. I can’t think of anything like it. I got it from my local grocery store because I was curious. I only got it once because it’s not the healthiest thing.
Eden H.
trash
These Oreos remind me a lot of cookies and cream Hershey’s bars. It’s really really sweet. But they taste good if you just eat a few. Soaking them in milk is also delicious and very good. These cookies taste nothing like original Oreos but they still are good.
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
I don't like how the special flavors have less to them than the original. I like them better than the vanilla birthday cake but I still find them too sweet for my liking.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
#MickeyMouse turns 90 this year. To celebrate #Oreo has not let us down! This is the signature birthday cake Oreo but with 1 side being a picture of Mickey with a birthday hat. The number 90. Or 1 other picture. Again. Great job Oreo
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
This is one of my favorite Oreo flavors. I bought this because it is vegan and because its Birthday cake flavored. Some of Oreo flavors aren't so great and I was surprised when I tried these and they were actually good.  I would recommend buying this because they are affordable and taste great.
Erin V.
Columbus, OH
While the cookie itself lived up to the Oreo name, I found the filling to taste much too artificial or chemical-like. It didn't remind me of eating birthday cake. But they are pretty with the sprinkles and fun to bake with if you can overlook all of that.
nancy h.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Are these still in stores?
Emily S.
Roanoke, VA
Do you prefer the chocolate or vanilla cookie version of the birthday cake flavor?
Esmeralda A.
Duluth, GA
Am I missing out on this because I'll go right now to a store and try this.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Does anyone else make oreo cakes from these?
Liz T.
Olympia, WA
When is this available? Is it just around their "birthday" ?

Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate  Birthday Cake