Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Birthday Cake

• Is like a ice cream sandwich or what is?1 Answers
Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate  Birthday Cake
Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Birthday Cake
amry l.
They’re okay like if you really love Oreo’s, but personally I don’t and I think they’re to sweet. Lord when you thought something like Oreo’s couldn’t get any sweeter, it did. Personally I don’t like ‘me but maybe people in my family do so that’s enough, I’d just buy ‘me to give ‘me to my family members or something.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I will always be a traditionalist when it comes to Oreos but my husband brought these home (when I sent him to the store for something completely different haha) and I thought they were actually pretty good. I don't know if I would really describe the flavor as cake but I did enjoy it nonetheless.
Alisha P.
These are good, one of my favorites that are not dupable with store brands. I actually don’t care for the original Oreos and find them too chocolatey but these are perfect. I recommend except I don’t eat anymore; too many carbs.
Ashley-Nicole S.
Enterprise
If cookies were health food, I wouldn’t buy them. These were what I rewarded myself with once a month for working hard and being good. They’re an addiction, and the birthday cake Oreo is the only kind I buy.
Julie P.
Brookyln
OMFG these are my new favorite! I love the taste so much their addicting. Since the first time I tried them I fell in love. It taste like a sweet type of cream kinda of like birthday but not quite.if you haven't have these yet you have to try them.
adiktive n.
I love oreos but these are too sweet ... The filling taste like frosting outer cookie stayed the same ...does have extra filling and isn't the double stuffed type
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
This is a recent purchase for us and all I have to say to explain is WOW! Great freshness and an incredible flavor! We are overall Oreo fans but this birthday cake one is now our top choice. We are hoping that this flavor stays around for a while!
Kamrey B.
The BEST Oreos ever. I️ like the original Oreos a lot but these are so much better to me . You can really taste the birthday cake flavor and they have the confetti pieces in there to make them colorful which I️ like . And affordable also.
Maria P.
Youngstown, OH
I wish there was more than 5 stars to give. These things are so flippin delicious i can’t even believe that they’re real. Wonderful flavor and gooodnesssss gracious they’re so good. Try them! Unless you don’t like delicious things.
Sadie H.
I’m obsessed with these Oreos! They are by far my favorite cookie! If you love birthday cake flavored things then these are definitely for you. They are the same price as regular Oreos and in my opinion so much better!
nancy h.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Are these still in stores?
Emily S.
Roanoke, VA
Do you prefer the chocolate or vanilla cookie version of the birthday cake flavor?
Esmeralda A.
Duluth, GA
Am I missing out on this because I'll go right now to a store and try this.
shalinie G.
Where can you buy this in Canada?
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Does anyone else make oreo cakes from these?