Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Birthday Cake

Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate  Birthday Cake
Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Chocolate Birthday Cake
Buy on Walmart
amry l.
They’re okay like if you really love Oreo’s, but personally I don’t and I think they’re to sweet. Lord when you thought something like Oreo’s couldn’t get any sweeter, it did. Personally I don’t like ‘me but maybe people in my family do so that’s enough, I’d just buy ‘me to give ‘me to my family members or something.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
I will always be a traditionalist when it comes to Oreos but my husband brought these home (when I sent him to the store for something completely different haha) and I thought they were actually pretty good. I don't know if I would really describe the flavor as cake but I did enjoy it nonetheless.
Erin V.
Columbus, OH
While the cookie itself lived up to the Oreo name, I found the filling to taste much too artificial or chemical-like. It didn't remind me of eating birthday cake. But they are pretty with the sprinkles and fun to bake with if you can overlook all of that.
Alisha P.
These are good, one of my favorites that are not dupable with store brands. I actually don’t care for the original Oreos and find them too chocolatey but these are perfect. I recommend except I don’t eat anymore; too many carbs.
Sabine S.
I 100% believe that oreos are addictive. Whenever I purchase them, I finish them in a few days. They taste so good but they are definitely so processed. I love to use them in desserts and ice cream combinations.
Courtney B.
Fernandina Beach
I crave these cookies all the time. Growing up I loved Oreos but when they started to come out with all of the adventurous flavors I tried the birthday cake and I haven’t looked back! They are my favorite!
Julie P.
Brookyln
OMFG these are my new favorite! I love the taste so much their addicting. Since the first time I tried them I fell in love. It taste like a sweet type of cream kinda of like birthday but not quite.if you haven't have these yet you have to try them.
adiktive n.
I love oreos but these are too sweet ... The filling taste like frosting outer cookie stayed the same ...does have extra filling and isn't the double stuffed type
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
This is a recent purchase for us and all I have to say to explain is WOW! Great freshness and an incredible flavor! We are overall Oreo fans but this birthday cake one is now our top choice. We are hoping that this flavor stays around for a while!
Kamrey B.
The BEST Oreos ever. I️ like the original Oreos a lot but these are so much better to me . You can really taste the birthday cake flavor and they have the confetti pieces in there to make them colorful which I️ like . And affordable also.
nancy h.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Are these still in stores?
Emily S.
Roanoke, VA
Do you prefer the chocolate or vanilla cookie version of the birthday cake flavor?
Esmeralda A.
Duluth, GA
Am I missing out on this because I'll go right now to a store and try this.
shalinie G.
Where can you buy this in Canada?
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Does anyone else make oreo cakes from these?