Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Chocolate Berry Creme uploaded by Andressa C.Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Chocolate Berry Creme uploaded by daijah p.Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookies - Chocolate Berry Creme uploaded by Liliana L.

BY OREO

Nabisco Oreo Berry Crème Chocolate Sandwich Cookies.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Sealed. Slit appears when opened.

• Hello I'm an instagramer with 450 followers, I wa... Be the first to answer!
  • Where can I find these? Do these taste like chocolate strawberries?2 Answers
  • Nunca las he probado, en su paquete trae una sola galleta o varia...1 Answers
  • "Not a big fan of these , they could have been better ." in 1 review
  • " Love Oreos who doesn't my favorite cookie hands down I love all the different flavors there developing but my all time favorite hands down double stuff " in 1 review
  • "I love Oreos and Oreos ice cream but this mot their best flavor." in 1 review
Carissa L.
Ann Arbor, MI
This was just an odd flavor combination. The berry flavoring also just felt artificial and too weirdly sweet. I mean, I somewhat enjoyed eating them just out of novelty but I wouldn’t purchase again. These feelings are shared by my family.
Nasyeli B.
I tried this product last year and had a bad experience with it. Even though regular oreo's are delicious for me this kind of flavor gave me the runs. I love berries but it didn't meet the expectations. I would not recommend it to others but then again not because it happen to me means its going to happen to everyone else.
Carlique B.
Columbus , OH
I really didn't like these much. I guess it all falls on taste preference and if you like this type of stuff. I like the original oreos so I never get the other flavors that they have unless it's still the white cream just dyed , but I thought I'd give the berry ones a try. I remember forcing myself to eat them because i was mad that I wasted money on them
Judyth P.
Shafter, CA
I love cookies and Oreos are my all time favorite! I bought these at my local grocery store and they are great! Obviously these are very healthy, but they are so delicious! I would recommend to others they were so tasty and I eat them very often!
Jade O.
Mooresville
These cookies taste terrible. The fruity flavor does not need to clash with the chocolatey flavor of the cookie. The berry creme alone still tastes like a weird cough syrup flavor that you would give your children. I do not recommend these! Stick to the double stuffed or regular chocolate and vanilla creme oreos.
Ally T.
Canonsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The berry creme oreos are surprisingly good. They're sweet without being overwhelming. They have a good berry flavor that isn't chemical tasting. I still prefer classic oreos, but these are a good choice from time to time.
Alvaro J.
Sacramento, CA
I was so eager to try these when I first saw them at the store. They didn't disappoint either, I was unable to stop eating them once I got started haha. They have this sweet berry flavor and the chocolate cookie and it's just perfect together!
Arlenys G.
Doral, FL
Great mix of flavor that we can find and the texture and taste. It totally exceeded my expectations not only because of the price and quality but also because it is easy to find in different places such as markets and stores. I do recommend it to my friends.
Miriam P.
Fredericksburg VA
It is not only tasty and addictive, the Oreo biscuit with strawberry filling is also my favorite. Crunchy and a delicious strawberry scent, perfect for eating with a nice glass of milk. just awesome!!!
Katherine M.
I love Oreo cookies because they're so delicious and the cookies berry cream ones are absolutely amazing you're my favorite I always purchase them anytime I see them and I just can't get enough of them
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Did anyone actually like these?
Amanda A.
Besides the original Oreos what is your favorite oreo? birthday cake, berry burst, white chocolate? Name it!
Danielle I.
I've tried these once and since then I can no longer find them. Are these Oreos still in store or was it a limited edition?
Lauren S.
Glen Burnie, MD
I like regular Oreos but I've never tried these, do they taste good?
Jordynn G.
St George, UT
Does anyone know where to find these? I've looked all around my local stores and thought it'd be the perfect superbowl snack.