BY OREO

Maritza R.
Oreo en general es delicioso, no tienen un solo intento fallido en una de sus creaciones. Todo es fantástico. Amo el chocolate, así que Oreo siempre será mucho con demasiado para mi. Lo mejor, de lo mejor
Jennifer W.
Norwood, PA
I love Oreo's. Probably my favorite cookie of all time. I love how they have been releasing special edition flavors. This time it wasn't a flavor, it was a smaller package which was great for snacking! I tend to eat wat too many and this is an easy way to just have two cookies.
Areeba K.
Saint Louis, MO
Oreo cookies are the best. It is one of the best leading brand of cookies (and certainly other things) in the united states. I love them personally because how my whole family enjoys this, adults to kids. It's not very healthy, and one can eat only a few for their daily intake.
Stacy M.
Meridian, ID
If I were to buy these again it would be if they were cheaper at my local place and they are not that healthy they're not helping at all and there's a similar products called Adam I can't remember but it is a very nice taste I love it and I would definitely recommend it for another person if they wanted Oreos to try it with things never had it him it's a very great texture to it also
Hope H.
My little dude loves these! He always makes sure we know that the orange and green filling tastes better than the regular hahaha we all know its just the coloring but I play into his opinions haha. We have fun talking about the characters stamped into the cookies.
Claudia LEAR28955 G.

This brand always looks for the way to innovate with its original flavor, which by the way is extraordinary. With this new presentation makes me want once more to eat them all and not give anyone. That's what causes my favorite cookies in life.
Karen R.
Adelanto, CA
OREOS ARE ALWAYS THE WAY TO GO! These are the best cookies ever. They aren't that expensive which is always a good thing when picking foods. It might not be the healthiest but they are extremely good to the point that I finish half of them in one day!!
Autumn F.
Walnutport, PA
I figured this was something great to try for trick or treaters one Halloween. It is something different besides candy. I figured the kids would enjoy it, because who doesn't enjoy oreos?? It was a hit! May do them next year for Halloween as well.
Rafaela M.
Memphis
These cookies I give out for Halloween since they glow in the dark. The cookies are delicious but a con is that they don't really glow in the dark as much as you think.overall these cookies are pretty good and my nephews love them
Bethany V.
Las Vegas, NV
They taste spooky. If you're a confused teenage goth these would be perfect to pack in your lunchbox to complete that spooky image. Leaves minimal spooky chunks in your teeth, too.