Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Butter

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nabisco Oreo Sandwich Cookies Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Staten Island , NY
I love cookie butter, like seriously it’s amazing. Oreo made me an incredible cookie and I’m sad it’s limited edition bc I would eat them all year round. I do wish that had made these with the chocolate cookie too ( bc I like chocolate better) but these with a glass of milk. Nothing is better
Norcross, GA
I tried these for the first time 2 weeks ago and I seriously almost ate all of them in one sitting. I don’t know who decided to combine two of my favorite things (cookie butter and Oreos) but I’m so glad they did...and also wondering why it didn’t happen sooner!
Groton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bought these because I am a sucker for limited edition anything. I had no idea what cookie butter was, at first I didn’t love the texture of the filling but it quickly grew on me. These are absolutely delicious and have a great flavor profile. Not too sweet, with a touch of cinnamon. I hope these stick around.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oreos have always been a staple in my life for a snack. They’re so classic and nostalgic. These have a rich warm taste without being too sugary. I always bring in new flavors of Oreos to try for my coworkers and these were a hit. They’re one of the most popular Oreos I’ve brought in yet.
Baton Rouge, LA
these are inventive and definitely taste like cookie butter (which tastes like airplane cookies, if you’re unfamiliar). i personally don’t think they’re too great though. i really only want to eat one or two at a time. i wish they were a bit more true to the classic oreo
Kansas City, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This flavor of Oreo is to die for. I usually like buying all the new flavors to try and I usually only eat 2 cookies and throw out the rest but the cookie butter ones got devoured within a day. If you see these at the store make sure to pick them up!!
Lunenburg, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are probably the best Oreos I’ve ever tried. They taste just like cookie butter. Definitely wish they weren’t limited edition. Some flavors completely miss the mark on what flavor they should be but i recommend these to anyone who like cookies
After reading about the cookie butter flavored Oreos, I searched stores high and low to no avail. I finally found them last week and now I understand why they are so hard to find! So delicious! By far, my favorite flavor of Oreos!!
Damascus, VA
Seriously the best cookies ever. Whyyyyyyyy must they be limited edition? I need these to be stocked in my pantry always. There is no other way to describe these except delicious. If you see these, buy them!
Where do I begin with this flavor. My goodness so good! Love cookie butter. Capsule eat the whole package it’s that good. And they are hard to find but when you do the price is fantastic.

Looking for your answer?