BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jennifer K.
Staten Island , NY
I love cookie butter, like seriously it’s amazing. Oreo made me an incredible cookie and I’m sad it’s limited edition bc I would eat them all year round.

I do wish that had made these with the chocolate cookie too ( bc I like chocolate better) but these with a glass of milk. Nothing is better
Meghan B.
Oakville, CT
I’m addicted to these Cookie Butter flavored Oreos! They tastes just like the biscoff cookies but with something a little extra because of the cream in the middle. I was so sad when the stores near me took them off the shelves
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
This is my favorite brand of Oreo. I love cookie butter by itself but now they’ve added to the best dip-able cookie. Pour a glass of milk and snack on these when your wanting something sweet. Oreo never disappoints.
Paige E.
Norcross, GA
I tried these for the first time 2 weeks ago and I seriously almost ate all of them in one sitting. I don’t know who decided to combine two of my favorite things (cookie butter and Oreos) but I’m so glad they did...and also wondering why it didn’t happen sooner!
Courtney G.
Hoover, AL
These cookies are delicious. The graham cracker cookie is perfect and the inside is not too sweet. I wish they were not limited! They are better than the original in my opinion. Definitely worth trying if you don’t like things that are super sweet.
Jennifer S.
Audubon, NJ
I usually enjoy all types of Oreos & when a new Oreo comes out I can’t wait to try it. Although this does taste just like the cookie butter I’ve had, it’s just not that great on a cookie.
Diane P.
Groton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I bought these because I am a sucker for limited edition anything. I had no idea what cookie butter was, at first I didn’t love the texture of the filling but it quickly grew on me. These are absolutely delicious and have a great flavor profile. Not too sweet, with a touch of cinnamon. I hope these stick around.
Angela S.
Fairfield Twp, OH
My favorite kind of Oreos! The cookie butter icing with the graham cracker cookie is sooo delicious! I just wish the package was bigger and they were easier to find!
MELISSA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oreos have always been a staple in my life for a snack. They’re so classic and nostalgic. These have a rich warm taste without being too sugary. I always bring in new flavors of Oreos to try for my coworkers and these were a hit. They’re one of the most popular Oreos I’ve brought in yet.
kali e.
Baton Rouge, LA
these are inventive and definitely taste like cookie butter (which tastes like airplane cookies, if you’re unfamiliar). i personally don’t think they’re too great though. i really only want to eat one or two at a time. i wish they were a bit more true to the classic oreo