BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chrysler F.
New York
Firework Limited Edition Oreos

Maybe it’s because I got them on sale a month after the 4th of July, maybe it’s because the last couple of Oreos I reviewed were ho-hum, or maybe it’s because of the current state of 🇺🇸The United States of America🇺🇸, but these 💥Firework Limited Edition Oreos💥 were complete duds and an insult to my mouth. The packaging was ok; I bit conservative and brash for me; but the big eye catching headline was “🍬With Popping Candy🍬”  on the front! I thought ‘Dear gods, these are brilliant! Patriotic pop rocks in the filling! Kids🧒 are going to love these! Move over Tide Pods! Boom💣! Genius!’ However the fuse soon went out ❌. There were no pops, no rocks, nor fireworks. Sadly, nothing blew up your taste buds; there was no revolutionary taste sensation to be had. The only real difference from a regular Oreo cookie were some tiny microscopic 🔴red, ⚪️white and 🔵blue flakes in the cream filling. A firework extravaganza was not made. Nothing special about these; I felt duped, like I was lied too.🤦‍♂️ <— (note hair color)

However, the more I think about it, these 🇺🇸4th of July🇺🇸 Limited Edition cookies sum up the way many people feel about what’s happening in the United States today. The fiction of reality that some people are trying to make us believe is not what’s really happening in reality. Lies are being told. There is no Candy. I suggest that we ensure that the 2020 version of the Firework Limited Edition Oreo Cookies is a cookie that is honest and trustworthy. A role model for other cookies. A cookie that doesn’t want a Wall or a Muslim Travel Ban or Limit LGBT Rights and Respects Women. How do we do this for 2020? Vote. That’s how the cookie will crumble.🇺🇸
Roxanna O.
PT CHARLOTTE, FL
Cuando vi este sabor por primera vez dije " están locos ya no saben que mas invenrar" pero no es lo mismo verlo que probarlo, y si es algo loco una explosión de fuegos artificiales en tu boca, perfecto para una fiesta!

Spanish

When I saw this flavor for the first time I said "they are crazy they do not know what else to invent" but it is not the same to see it, and if something crazy is a fireworks explosion in your mouth, perfect for a party!
Catherine R.
I am not a fan of this cookie at all. The pop rocks in the icing are just gross. I don’t understand all of the specialty Oreos. The original is perfect so why mess with it. The only good thing about this cookie is that they didn’t mess with the chocolate cookies. At least they kept something original. I get that they are trying to be festive but maybe be festive and not gross.
Andrea O.
Waipahu, HI
Great Oreo flavoring that they debuted last year and is back again this year in time for the Summer season! It's the usual Oreo cookie and cream but with popping candies in the cream. The popping is subtle so it's not like a weird explosion in your mouth. And the nice coloring adds to the 4th of July theme. Glad to see they brought it back!
Caroline M.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I totally bought so many of these during last summers Fourth of July, they taste just like Oreos but they come with the element of fun and surprise. What better duo than Oreos and a childhood cult favorite- pop rocks!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Cookies are my jam and these are no exception. Cookies aren't hard to do and these are great. Obviously eat them in moderation of course but these are dandy I would totally recommend them to anyone.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You know, there are many things in life that can bring people much joy. I have found over my years of personal experience when it comes to food that brings joy, Oreos has to be at the top of the list. That delicious combination of chocolate cookies and vanilla frosting just cannot be beat. And when you combine that perfect flavor with a wonderful glass of milk; can the world be any better?
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
The fireworks Oreos are fantastic! They are seasonal for the mid summer, esp around fourth of July. They have little candy pop rocks in the cream. They are so good dipped in milk as well. Be careful giving them to young young children 2 and under as they may upset their tummy (like they did to my little boy) or eat the filling out and give them the cookie. :)
Rachel W.
USA
Firework Oreos are like pudding Oreos and Pop Rocks together. It has the chocolate cookie and then in the middle is the creamy white center with pop rocks mixed in the middle they pop in your mouth it is like the two of us things on earth have come together at one time in your mouth. I would highly suggest that you give these cookies to try.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
At first these are SO weird. It's a sensation you wouldn't expect from an Oreo but boy are they addicting! Once you eat one there is no stopping there. We buy them all the time. The candies are evenly throughout the icing center and they definitely pop in your mouth. The chocolate cookie doesn't over power the candies. They are amazing!
Laiza H.
Wake Forest , NC
Looks yummy 😍 Is that actually good?
Sanober S.
Whitby, ON
Is it really popping??? My kids will enjoy ... will try this soon.. .
Sierra P.
Forest Hill, TX
Do they really pop?!? Do they taste the same as original Oreos?! Nabisco Oreo - Sandwich Cookie - Firework
Kim P.
Lake Stevens
What do they taste like?
Christina k.