BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nabisco Oreo Reese's Sandwich Cookies Peanut Butter
  • "These limited edition Oreos are my favorite and the only flavor other than the original and mint I will eat." in 3 reviews
  • "The perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter in the oreo form." in 2 reviews
  • "Mega Stuff is pretty much the same as the original double stuff when it was introduced." in 2 reviews
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These Oreo Reese’s Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies we’re so delicious. Like eating a crunch PB cup inside a cookie. We couldn’t get enough of them! Try them in milk! Yum! I highly recommend them!
Cayce H.
Louisville, KY
These are so good, can’t believe that Oreos can get any better but then they go and add peanut butter to them. When I was a little kid I used to always see my grandma put peanut butter on her Oreos and now I get it
Tapanga P.
midland
These Oreo cookies are okay, nothing is as good as the original. They are very affordable! To me they kinda taste like coffee... they did meet my standards tho. They are very good. I recommend these to anyone who likes coffee
Amanda B.
Mount Pleasant
Have you ever had peanut butter on your Oreos? If not you should try it! These Oreos are my favorite Oreos because what could go wrong when you put peanut butter and chocolate together? Nothing! Would recommend:) I love these
Tara K.
These cookies were pretty good but the whole peanut butter chocolate thing isn’t my favorite..I know I’m crazy haha They were quite tasty though and perfect for someone who loves the combination! Oreo classic cookies will always be my favorite!
Sarah G.
Sawyer
Love these cookies so much. So inexpensive taste almost exactly like a peanut butter cup. Better than regular Oreos and are the same price. The pros are the taste the only con is the amount that comes in a package.
Ginie m.
Baltimore , MD
Out of all the Oreos I’ve tried this one is by far my favorite flavor !! I’m glad Oreo company started exploring different flavor options but I wish this flavor could come back .
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
I wish I could give these 20 stars. These are by far the best limited edition oreos they have ever came out with. I could easily eat an entire pack in one sitting. Everyone needs to try these!
Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
These are absolutely delicious I love reeces n they made it with oreo cookies on my gosh if you are a fan you'd definitely love these Reeces Oreo cookies taste just like a reeces!!
Mark C.
Salinas
Peanut butter and chocolate the most basic of pairs. These are amazing as the creme is subtle and exact and the chocolate if the cookie is everything you've come to expect with only on cavet, these are noticebly on inspired by Reese's famoutms treat, anyone looking for more than an amazing homage will be disappointed the milk chocolate candy outside is incredibly distinctive and unable to be duplicated by the cookie and the peanut butter middle is too smooth in the cookie to match one to one to the rough unrefined texture of the cup but, with all that said this is a fantastic homage to a candy of many childhoods and who better to pay it than Oreo.
Lilly L.
Mission, TX
Are these too peanut buttery or are these delicious?
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
Please tell me how this the peanut butter cream in the center? Does it have a good flavor? What about an aftertaste? I love chocolate and peanut butter together. I am just hesitant or reluctant to buy a big size and end up not liking them.
Nadine M.
I love reese's peanut butter cups and I love oreos, but I'm not sure of these. Are they any good?
Malcolm Q.
Yo digo q son las galletas mas ricas q pueden haber en el mundo
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
These are limited edition- any idea what time of the year they're available?