BY OREO #86 in Cookies

Pumpkin spice creme, artificially flavored.

• How do these compare to the Trader Joe’s version?2 Answers
  • Are these good? I love pumpkin but some things taste very artifi...1 Answers
  • Who has tried these? Are they any good?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Overall, eating an Oreo can never go wrong!" in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend and I are long distance and one weekend we were meeting up and he surprised me with a pack of these." in 1 review
Nicole D.
HARTLAND, WI
Best Oreo flavor ever invented. I'm a big fan of pumpkin spice, but this is by far the best flavor there is. The amount of spice that is perfectly balanced in the cream is magnificent and addicting. I am embarrassed to say I could probably max out an entire package in one seating if I wasn't paying attention.
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love pumpkin flavor, but this missed the mark. It was more spice vs pumpkin. The spice flavor was overpowering. Very disappointed with these Oreos and threw them out. I wouldn’t recommend them. I’ve told people not to try them. They are in a smaller package with the same price as the larger packages.
Caroline B.
Boston, MA
These Oreos are disgusting and taste like autumn candles, but that's part of their charm. Bought these with friends at Target and used them as a pickup line to ask the cashier out. They put me in the festive mood at the right time of year. Hope they continue year after year!
Heather B.
Trumbull, CT
I thought when they first came out that they would be bad but to be honest they are great!! If you love pumpkin spice and Oreos then this cookie is for you!! To bad they only come out during fall but that just makes them all the more special when it’s pumpkin season!!
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
Oreo has a number of limited edition flavors. It seems they are always coming up with new varieties. I'm a fan of pumpkin spice and these cookies don't disappoint. They are only available for a short time in the fall so you have too get them whenever you see them.
Amanda S.
If you enjoy anything pumpkin spice you need to buy these. They’re a seasonal product so they’re usually a little more expensive than the normal version of these but they’re so worth it. The pumpkin flavor is perfect and the vanilla cookie they matched it with makes it that much better. My only complaint is that they only have these out for a limited time once a year.
Kylie M.
I love almost everything pumpkin spice and I love Oreos. So of course I had to try these. They were so good. I believe the cookie part is the typical Oreo golden formula but the cream is the pujmpkin spice flavor and it had just the right amount. Not too overwhelming and was just on point. I just wish they weren't limited edition and that the package was bigger. I will be looking forward to them every holiday season.
Kayla R.
Leon, WV
So if I could find these in bulk and but like 20 of them I think I would. I found them year before last before Halloween and then they disappeared. I was so sad. I was very pregnant at the time too so they were my life. And I sincerely think that they need to have these EVERYWHERE during fall. Like the whole fall season. Not just one month. August straight through the last day of November. Every year.
Kathryn J.
Phoenix, AZ
This has to be my favorite Oreo cookies! Every year I always purchase more than one. Wish that it wasn't limited edition because I would be buying this more often. The taste is incredible. From the filling to the actual cookie part. Them mixed together makes it absolutely perfect. Not sure if it tastes like pumpkin spice but I actually don't mind the taste of the cookies. I do recommend these.
Mimi M.
Marble Falls, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I’m so in love with these cookies! I wish they weren’t limited edition because I’d buy them so often! I’m a sucker for anything pumpkin or cinnamon so these cookies are a perfect match for me! Please bring them back
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
Someone please tell me if these are good or not???
Alejandra M.
Piru, CA
Are these really good? with the whole pumpkin spice theme this season it gets a lil overwhelming
Ruthie R.
union, sc
Anyone have these yet?
Carley B.
Dayton, OH
Are these out again this fall?
Katelyn P.
Greensburg, KY
My child loves pumpkin flavored food. No one else in my household does. What store can I find these at for him?