BY OREO

Pumpkin spice creme, artificially flavored.

• How do these compare to the Trader Joe’s version?2 Answers
  • Are these good? I love pumpkin but some things taste ver...1 Answers
  • Who has tried these? Are they any good?1 Answers
  • "Overall, eating an Oreo can never go wrong!" in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend and I are long distance and one weekend we were meeting up and he surprised me with a pack of these." in 1 review
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are ok for Oreos.. The filling it a little too sweet and the pumpkin spice is a little too artificial. I didn’t hate them, but I probably won’t buy them again. I would just rather have the original Oreo or some double stuffed. The price is the same as any other Oreo. I’m pretty sure I picked them up on a good sale at Dillions. It was fun to try them out in the fall when I was all down for pumpkin everything but once is enough for me.
Afton F.
I love Oreos and I love anything pumpkin, so I really wanted to like these. It’s not a great flavor. The pumpkin tastes so fake and almost like plastic. I’m really upset because Oreo does a lot of different flavors and they do those so well. I really expected these to be better. At least I can get the Halloween Oreos during October.
Stephanie M.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love trying the limited edition Oreo flavors, but the pumpkin spice definitely disappointed. The pumpkin spice creme was way overpowering with the spice and it tasted more like chemicals than a smooth pumpkin creme. The cookie part was decent but paired with the creme center, it was too much.
Heather B.
Trumbull , CT
I thought when they first came out that they would be bad but to be honest they are great!! If you love pumpkin spice and Oreos then this cookie is for you!! To bad they only come out during fall but that just makes them all the more special when it’s pumpkin season!!
Kylie M.
I love almost everything pumpkin spice and I love Oreos. So of course I had to try these. They were so good. I believe the cookie part is the typical Oreo golden formula but the cream is the pujmpkin spice flavor and it had just the right amount. Not too overwhelming and was just on point. I just wish they weren't limited edition and that the package was bigger. I will be looking forward to them every holiday season.
Kathryn J.
Phoenix, AZ
This has to be my favorite Oreo cookies! Every year I always purchase more than one. Wish that it wasn't limited edition because I would be buying this more often. The taste is incredible. From the filling to the actual cookie part. Them mixed together makes it absolutely perfect. Not sure if it tastes like pumpkin spice but I actually don't mind the taste of the cookies. I do recommend these.
Rogue W.
Gross. So nasty. This is one they should not have made, pumpkin spice goes in pie not meant to be alone. I brought these to work to try and pawn them off and no one would eat them. The cookie part was ok like a cinnamon cookie but as a while it's nasty
Mimi M.
Spicewood, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I’m so in love with these cookies! I wish they weren’t limited edition because I’d buy them so often! I’m a sucker for anything pumpkin or cinnamon so these cookies are a perfect match for me! Please bring them back
Xochilt F.
My opinion I don’t like these I mean if you guys like pumpkin then you should get these.When I took a bite yuck it was gross that my opinion so I threw the package away and I paid for this just to throw it away.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
The pumpkin spice flavor in these is nice and subtle. One of my favorite Oreo creations. It tastes almost like a creamy gingersnap cookie. I loved these last year but did not see any this season, which made me very sad. Maybe it was a one time thing. If so, I am glad to have had the opportunity to experience this delightfulness.
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
Someone please tell me if these are good or not???
Alejandra M.
Piru, CA
Are these really good? with the whole pumpkin spice theme this season it gets a lil overwhelming
Ruthie R.
union, sc
Anyone have these yet?
Carley B.
Dayton, OH
Are these out again this fall?
Katelyn P.
Greensburg, KY
My child loves pumpkin flavored food. No one else in my household does. What store can I find these at for him?