Nabisco Oreo Pie Crust uploaded by Jody D.Nabisco Oreo Pie Crust uploaded by stacy v.

BY OREO #1 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Made with real cookies pieces see more...

• I have never baked a pie with this crust, how is the quality? 6 Answers
  • Have you tried it? How crunchy is the pie crust?2 Answers
  • Is it good? I seen it in my walmarr but i never got it. I love or...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I was younger I always used to see these at the supermarket and beg to make a pie with one. When I got older I finally got the chance to and it was every bit as great as I’d hoped! Normally I make my own pie crusts but this is an exception!
لميسة  .
queens
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one my favorite products to make the perfect cheesecake. It doesn’t take away the flavor of my cakes and gives my cake a fine balance of flavor and a beautiful crust. Absolutely recommend it to the people who live baking.
April W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the best pie crust! I love putting the oreo pudding inside and cool whip on top.Such a simple dessert but it is so good.I would defiantly recommend it to others because it met my expectations.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The pie crust tastes just like the cookie of an Oreo. I always have just used this crust to change up my cheesecakes when I'm feeling a little different. It's good and crunchy and adds just the right amount of flavor without taking from the cheesecake. Definitely worth buying again!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really enjoy this pie crust. It's delicious and super convenient. I hardly ever take the time to make my own because these are so convenient and delicious. My only complaint is the fragile state makes them easy to break - in the store sometimes it's hard to find one that hasn't been cracked or broken.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I usually love these crusts, but I had not purchased one in quite a while until recently. When I opened the package to put the filling in I was surprised by how thin it was. There was even a spot under the logo that went right down to the pan. My cheese cake ended up as more of a pudding with Oreo crust sprinkles.
Jennifer L.
I love to use this pie crust when I make Oreo Cheesecake.  This product did meet my expectations on flavor, texture.  I bought this product at Hy-Vee.  Very good flavor for a pie crust, as I said one of my favorites.  I am very satisfied with this product overall
Melissa E.
Use this crust every year to make my mom's famous banana split pie. Everyone loves it. The pie crust is pretty sweet by it's self. Takes just like an Oreo cookie.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This pie crust adds a delicious treat to any type filling you might want to add. You can find them right next to the regular plain graham cracker one. There price is about the same as the plain ones. Totally yummy.
Laleh T.
This pie crust is the perfect base for cheesecake. I have not tried making pie in it but a classic cheesecake is perfect with this crust. My next adventure with Thai crust will be a chocolate cheesecake.
Mercy  M.
What's your favorite pie to make with this Oreo crust?
Jennifer H.
Does it taste like the actual cookie?
Tulsa L.
Sydney, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Was wondering what anybody else used these pies crusts for?
Breanna R.
Kennewick, WA
I have never baked a pie with this crust, how is the quality?
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is it good? I seen it in my walmarr but i never got it. I love oreos, could I make cheesecake with it?