Nabisco Oreo Pie Crust uploaded by stacy v.

BY OREO #3 in Pie Crusts & Pastry Shells

Nabisco® Oreo® Pie Crust.
Try Oreo® pudding pie made with:
Jell-O® brand, Oreo Cookies 'n Creme, Instant pudding & pie filling.
5 Minutes to homemade.
Made with real cookie pieces!
Delicious recipes under label.
Kraft Foods. see more...

• I have never baked a pie with this crust, how is the quality? 6 Answers
  • Does this crust have the Oreo creme mixed into it?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for baked cheesecakes?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Starr A.
Starr A.
I absolutely love this pie crust. It is so easy to use and it as good as crushing the oreos yourself. Luckily, there is less mess with this ready to use crust. I bake the crust for abour 15 minutes and then I put my filling in, once it has cooled. Then, I put the whipped cream and I let it sit in fridge for several hours. I get this from Target, and I will continue to buy it from there.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
I use this crust for my chocolate and peanut butter cream pies. I like that it is a bit more moist than most graham cracker crusts, so it holds onto the whipped filling better. I always grab one when making meals for the holidays of big family gatherings. The crust cuts easily with a sharp knife without much breakage too, which helps get even, full pieces
Jo B.
Jo B.
Windsor, MO
Love love love this product! I am going to make a oreo pie this year for Thanksgiving and I plan to use this base. The tin is easy to use and tastes great. Makes it a little bit easier to just put the filling in and finish with everything else you gotta do on Thanksgiving!
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Bucyrus, OH
I love using the oreo pie crust when making a home made cheesecake. This pie crust helps bring out the flavor of the cheesecake and I believe that the crust tastes much better. I would recommend everyone to try this crust when making cheesecakes.
anna r.
anna r.
Oceanport, NJ
So delicious. great for pies including pudding. I'm not a pie person, but with this crust il eat anything. big fan of Oreos so an Oreo pie crust is a major excitement. great even with ice cream inside, this pie crust is very versatile. so amazing
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
louisville, KY
Big time saver when it comes to desserts. Quicker than making your own and less mess. These are not to expensive and most grocery stores carry them. The possibilities are endless from chocolate pie to cheesecake there's something for everyone!
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
My all time go to pie crust. If there's a peanut butter pie being made it's in an Oreo pie crust. I always get them from Walmart. It taste much better than graham cracker crusts. Always recommend Oreo to people when making peanut butter pies.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Poynette, Wi
Love this Oreo crust. Its cheap, can find it at almost any grocery store and is perfect size. Buying this already done crust is cheaper and faster than having to crush your own Oreos and make it yourself. Highly recommend!
Hunter L.
Hunter L.
Stone Mtn, GA
Yes! This is so good. Perfect for your cream pies, pudding pies, you name it. As we all know, Oreos make the world a better place, but this Oreo pie crust will win you the blue ribbon at any pie making contest.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Sayreville, NJ
This oreo pie crust is always a major hit! Everyone loves Oreos so when I make Chocolate cream pie and use this crust, I make 2! It does not fall apart like most store bought crusts and always tastes delicious!
Mercy  M.
Mercy M.
What's your favorite pie to make with this Oreo crust?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Does it taste like the actual cookie?
Tulsa L.
Tulsa L.
Sydney, ['', '', '']
Sweet Tooth Expert
Was wondering what anybody else used these pies crusts for?
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
I have never baked a pie with this crust, how is the quality?
Mariz E.
Mariz E.
Edmond, OK
Would you recommend this for baked cheesecakes?