Nabisco Oreo - Milka - Choco-Mix uploaded by Moulay hicham I.Nabisco Oreo - Milka - Choco-Mix uploaded by Martina L.Nabisco Oreo - Milka - Choco-Mix uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY OREO #36 in Cookies

Mariana R.
Wynnewood
Milka is my favorite chocolate ever, and Oreos are my favorite cookies, when I saw they were together I think it’s just the best combination ever, milka Oreo is amazing, everybody that tries it loves it!
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Too much waxy yucky chocolate; don't get me wrong I love chocolate but this stuff was so waxy. I bought it at Walmart, there are other flavors I would like to try but I'm too scared of yucky waxy chocolate!
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is some of the best chocolate I've ever had! Milka is a European brand chocolate that exceeds all American brands. It is sweet and made with lots of rich milk. This oreo chocolate is by far my favorite! And at the low price of 1.50 I go back and buy more every time.
Dana T.
Fountain, CO
These are my favorite cookies I buy in a store. They are perfect, they taste amazing, milka is one of the best cookies I have had bought. It's like the taste of perfection, they are very affordable. It's my go to cookies to have with coffee or tea.
Ellen K.
Strongsville, OH
This is good, but it is way too sweet for me. I like the original Oreo alone or the original milka alone better. I got this at target. The price was kind of high at target. If you have a sweet tooth, I think that you'll love this though. Just not for me
Lailani B.
Portland, OR
My ABSOLUTE favorite candy. I tried these in Germany and fell in love instantly. SO HAPPY to find these in the US now. Milka makes amazing chocolate and pairing that with Oreos just makes it even better! Run to Safeway right now and pick some up!!!
Miranda F.
Tulsa, OK
No, Oreo. I have enough time saying no to your deliciousness. Then you did this. It sounded gross. Let's just stick with how we like it. But I broke down and tried one and you brought things up to the next level. Thank you for the extra 10 pounds.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I recently discovered this snack item and was pleasantly surprised! It's sweet and chocolately and has a nice texture to sooth my sweet cravings. I enjoy a couple bites of this snack mix after dinner as a quick dessert.
Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
These are my absolute favorite, I always carry a packet of oreo with me , these are crunchy chocolaty sweet , and too much yummy, best one, tastes really good, perfect snack for me , i love it, and will buy them again.
Cindy G.
Des Plaines, IL
You are getting a lot of chocolate. Chocolate chip thins, m&Ms and Oreo cookies. You have to be mindful, the chocolate will melt so be careful when sticking your hand in there. Milky chocolate goodness indeed!
Christina H.
Where can I find these? I love Milka chocolate!
diana g.
Is the oreo taste really apparent?
Serafina M.
Woodbridge, ON
How does this taste?
Wanda R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Never had them are they any good?
Jackie G.
Long Beach
Omg I love oreos & chocolates where can I buy these ? Or find them ?