Nabisco Oreo Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Deisy H.

BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Who has tried this?1 Answers
  • Who love this Oreo ice cream bar as much i do?3 Answers
  • esta barra de oreo es solo de este sabor y presentacion ?...1 Answers
  • "It's a little sweet for me but I enjoy one once in a while." in 1 review
Aisha F.
silver spring
It’s great! My little sister loves it so much and we always get it when we go to costco. It’s very affordable and trust me it’s worth every penny. Tasting it might be much better for you. Wish I could get it for free lol !
Todre ..
This ice cream is delicious! Omg I would always buy these from Walmart and the price is around $2-6 if you want individual or a box. I love these , haven't had any in a while. Once this hurricane is over I'm definitely going to get some.
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
Oreos are my favorite cookie so when I saw these at Walgreens I just bought one. They’re so good not to expensive for a single bar. They’re a decent size they’re literally perfect. They’re good for when you’re on your period and you’re in a crappy mood to be honest with you
Jasmine E.
If you love cookies and cream, THIS IS FOR YOU. I am a huge Oreo fan and when my grocery store started carrying this I was very excited. It not pricey at all and it tastes like a frozen oreo smashed up with vanilla icecream. lol. Pretty self explanatory.
Katiee M.
Glendale, AZ
It looks and sounds better than it is. The idea of ice cream Oreo is amazing and it was good but it’s simply a cookies and cream chocolate covered bar and everyone’s craze over it simply happened due to the Oreo name, including myself and friend group.
Suvani G.
I love oreo in any way be it icecream, cookies. I love oreo shake, some times i buy bunch of oreo ice cream thinkinh it will last me for a while but I always prove my self wrong, lol. I have tried this ice cream multiple times and I simply love it.
Heidi S.
It's been like 90+ degrees where I live this entire summer and tbh I get one of these ice cream bars like every other day. Super tasty and just what I want on a hot summer day like it has been. In fact I may just go get me one right now
Crystal P.
I love most of the things that pertain orea but at the same time it makes me have high expectations. And let me tell you that this definitely hits the nail on the head. It's a little crunchy in the outside the. The cream my ice creamD
Nikki Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
In the summertime and pretty much any other season this is my favorite ice cream in the entire world. I bought it a few times every month because it has the perfect flavor of Oreos and the coldness of ice cream sheer perfection
Ellie H.
Raleigh, NC
Super sweet, and just like an Oreo but the cookie crumbs drops all over the place. Keep a napkin handy and don't wear your favorite shirt because it will be ruined when the ice cream melts and cookie crumbs go all over it!
Danny m.
Who love this Oreo ice cream bar as much i do?
Maria A.
These are always my go to . I love ice cream in general but I love to get this whenever I go to the store and need something to eat
Crystal G.
Who has tried this?
janina H.
Parkville MD
esta barra de oreo es solo de este sabor y presentacion ? gracias.
Addison L.
West Monroe , LA
Where can you buy these at? I've been looking around and had zero luck so far