BY OREO #19 in Cookies

Enjoy Nabisco Oreo Golden Cookies for a snack with a glass of milk. The package comes with an easy-open tab, so you can grab three or four as you head out the door. These family-size pack of Oreo Sandwich Cookies provide an ample supply of this tasty treat. see more...

• Regular Oreos or Golden Oreos?? Me: GOLDEN OREOS ALL THE WAY!!Na...3 Answers
  • Does it taste better than the original? How was your experience? 4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these to make Oreo balls?? I've only tried the ch...6 Answers
Callianna D.
taylorsville
I wish I️ could rate something more then 5 stars. When it comes to chocolate Oreo cookies I️ really have to be craving chocolate for me to eat an Oreo. While being pregnant I️ have craved anything sweet and I️ had these vanilla Oreos for the first time and I️ fell I️ Love. Most the time the chocolate is just to much and makes you trust a lot (which is why I️ guess they advertise with milk on tv) but these vanilla ones you can drink and eat anything with them. I️ had candy cane ice cream and broke these cookies up into it and it was fantastic.
kim t.
Arlington, VA
The Nabisco Golden Oreos taste great. They taste just as good as the original. I mean if you don't like chocolate(I do like) this is a great substitute. It's still the icing filled center and the tasty cookies. It is great for dunking in milk like the original.
Christina M.
Beech Grove , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the golden Oreos! My family prefers the chocolate but the vanilla doesn’t show up on your teeth like the chocolate!! They are great for dipping in milk or crumbling over ice cream! They are found at almost any grocery store & are always great!
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
Golden Oreos cruised right on past traditional Oreos in my favorites book the minute I laid my taste buds on them. The best vanilla sandwich cookie in the world. Wish they would make more room on the shelves for these because they're always sold out, and some new flavor of Oreo is crowding the shelves. Please stop making so many Oreos. Original and Golden is all we really need anyways!
Kristen C.
In my opinion, these are just as good as the original! I love crushing these up and making a pie crust out of them. They are great for summer desserts but also ate so yummy stand-alone! The packaging makes it easy to keep eating more and more.
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
I love oreos but sometimes they are too sweet for me but these golden one are soooo good and delicilous even if i need a huge cup of coffee or a tall glss of milk with it. They are just amazing especially for people who love seeets
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
These are so bad for you but taste so good and are addicting. I wish I could eat the whole package!! The golden ones and regular Oreos are my favorite. I don't like the limited edition versions as it takes away from the flavor I like.
Mollee W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband loves these things. He prefers them to regular Oreos. He doesn't like the double stuff ones, just the regular stuff ones. We don't buy them very much as there are definitely a special treat, but he loves to dip them in milk and can eat half a package in one sitting. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because I don't like them at all but I wanted to say that my husband prefers them and loves them and wishes I would buy them more than I do.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Amazing! So so so goood you will be addicted like me I love these and the birthday cake Oreos I am in heaven when I eat these so good I just wish calories weren’t a thing I can’t buy them because I can’t resist eating!
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Classic Oreos will always be the best to me but I really like these as well. These are probably my favorite Oreo brand cookie that isn't the classic. My favorite Blizzard at Dairy Queen used to be the strawberry golden Oreo when they had it. It was just bits of this oreo with their strawberry sundae mix. There are endless combinations of things you can do with these cookies because they are vanilla and I really like that about them.
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite flavor of Oreo?
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Which are your favorite the original or the chocolate
Caila A.
Greenwood , IN
I've never had these! Do they just taste like vanilla Oreos? Or do they have an actual flavor to.them?
yas s.
Are they better than the original Oreos?
Rin F.
Gainesville, FL
Have yall been enjoying the new and sometimes strange filling flavors? I'm loving the golden with lemon.