BY OREO

Enjoy Nabisco Oreo Golden Cookies for a snack with a glass of milk. The package comes with an easy-open tab, so you can grab three or four as you head out the door. These family-size pack of Oreo Sandwich Cookies provide an ample supply of this tasty treat. see more...

• Nabisco Oreo Golden Sandwich Cookies or Nabisco Oreo Choc...2 Answers
  • Regular Oreos or Golden Oreos?? Me: GOLDEN OREOS ALL THE...3 Answers
  • Does it taste better than the original? How was your expe...5 Answers
Cecie L.
Spring Texas
lets start by saying when I started to eat these cookies I thought wow these are pretty yummy. then my husband tried them when he seen me dipping them in my coffee. now he has to have his #GoldenOreos before he goes to sleep. and I have to have mine with coffee..#voxBox #Influenster
Kathy C.
These taste very good I love them they're my second favorite to the original chocolate one the only problem is that it's very sugary to the point where it's overwhelming on the other hand original chocolate flavor it's all so sugary but you don't get tired of it I do recommend it but it's not as good as the original chocolate version of it
Monique M.
chicago
Just like the chocolate Oreos you have to make room for the Golden sandwich cookies. the probably high on calories, I am a repeat consumer when it comes to cookies. Yes, they meet my expectations other wise I will not buy them. If you are looking for a snack with a nice glass of milk these are the cookies you would like to pick up in your local grocery store.
Elyse K.
Scottsdale, AZ
I will argue to the death about the fact that golden oreos, classic stuffing, are far superior to any of their counterparts. (Plus they dont make your teeth black, hello!?) My favorite combination is with fresh sliced strawberries, which makes then healthy?
Brianna H.
Durham, NC
I don’t like regular Oreos, I’m known to like the “weird” flavors but this is the only “normal” flavor I like. I love these so much, I hate that they’re so many calories but they taste so much better than the regular chocolate Oreos.
andreamennella M.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: FreshDirect
Oreos are my favorite packaged cookie! I’m vegetarian so I love that they are vegan and sometimes I really crave the Golden variety. If there was one cookie I could only have for the rest of my life it would definitely be Oreo.
Patrick D.
denton
Very creamy, very crunchy, very satisfying that’s what I call Oreos. No product could beat the Oreo cookie end of the story. If you’ve never had Oreos then try them with all the flavors they offer. You will not regret it. I also like the fact how creative they are would their flavors. Every time they have a new flavor I rush to try it and see how it taste like, it’s OREOS 😋😋😋
Rachel |.
Purchased at: Kroger
My favorite part about Oreos is that they are dairy free! As someone who is lactose intolerant, it’s great to have a delicious cookie that I can snack on without any worries. The golden Oreos are my favorite flavor!
Courtney C.
Greensboro, NC
Purchased at: Target
I original chocolate Oreos are tasty but sometimes I just want a vanilla cookies. The golden Oreos hit the spot! They are sweet and crunchy. The vanilla cream is tasty. The cookie is buttery and smooth. Overall yum!
Sydney L.
La Vergne, Tennessee
I buy these for my son all the time. I’ve told him since he was a little kid that they help keep his hair golden blonde LOL he still goes along with it! I’ve bought these on numerous occasions and I have no complaints.
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Which are your favorite the original or the chocolate
Yasameen S.
Are they better than the original Oreos?

Target