BY OREO #34 in Cookies

Enjoy Nabisco Oreo Golden Cookies for a snack with a glass of milk. The package comes with an easy-open tab, so you can grab three or four as you head out the door. These family-size pack of Oreo Sandwich Cookies provide an ample supply of this tasty treat. see more...

• Nabisco Oreo Golden Sandwich Cookies or Nabisco Oreo Choc...2 Answers
  • Regular Oreos or Golden Oreos?? Me: GOLDEN OREOS ALL THE...3 Answers
  • Does it taste better than the original? How was your expe...5 Answers
Shaziah N.
I hate to say it, but I actually prefer these over the chocolate Oreo's. Sometimes I find myself eating these and then suddenly looking down and seeing that the package is empty! If you haven't tried the vanilla version of the classic Oreo, then you need to re-evaluate your life and try them!
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I absolutely love the golden Oreos compared to the original Oreo. I don’t really like chocolate , so these are right up my alley! They taste so amazing. I love to get them to snack on after dinner. I’m really glad that oreo made vanilla cookies for the ones who need a little vanilla in their life! I highly recommend!
Kelsey B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The vanilla Oreos are way better than the original chocolate ones in my opinion. Dipped in milk, these are the best cookies you can buy from the store. They aren’t as sweet as the chocolate ones and the cookie part doesn’t belittle the cream in the middle. If you love the original Oreos, you will love these.
Callianna D.
taylorsville
I wish I️ could rate something more then 5 stars. When it comes to chocolate Oreo cookies I️ really have to be craving chocolate for me to eat an Oreo. While being pregnant I️ have craved anything sweet and I️ had these vanilla Oreos for the first time and I️ fell I️ Love. Most the time the chocolate is just to much and makes you trust a lot (which is why I️ guess they advertise with milk on tv) but these vanilla ones you can drink and eat anything with them. I️ had candy cane ice cream and broke these cookies up into it and it was fantastic.
Lindsey H.
Fayetteville, AR
These are amazing! I love regular Oreos and didn’t expect to like these as much, but I almost prefer them now! Tasted much better than a lot of other vanilla cookie sandwich products. Especially if you’re not a big chocolate person, I’d give these a try!
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Golden oreos are my favorite oreos. I love the minis for a snack at work or on the go but the full sized cookies are great with a glass of milk for dunking purposes. I like the chocolate ones too but there's just something about the flavor of these.
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
Golden Oreos cruised right on past traditional Oreos in my favorites book the minute I laid my taste buds on them. The best vanilla sandwich cookie in the world. Wish they would make more room on the shelves for these because they're always sold out, and some new flavor of Oreo is crowding the shelves. Please stop making so many Oreos. Original and Golden is all we really need anyways!
Kristen C.
In my opinion, these are just as good as the original! I love crushing these up and making a pie crust out of them. They are great for summer desserts but also ate so yummy stand-alone! The packaging makes it easy to keep eating more and more.
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Wonderful vanilla sandwich cookie that my dog can also eat. I like to add a swipe of fudge icing on top. The cookies are rarely broken and always crunchy. The resealable flag works over and over. Make sure it aligns for a better seal.
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
I love oreos but sometimes they are too sweet for me but these golden one are soooo good and delicilous even if i need a huge cup of coffee or a tall glss of milk with it. They are just amazing especially for people who love seeets
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite flavor of Oreo?
Caila A.
Greenwood , IN
I've never had these! Do they just taste like vanilla Oreos? Or do they have an actual flavor to.them?
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Which are your favorite the original or the chocolate
yas s.
Are they better than the original Oreos?
Rin F.
Gainesville, FL
Have yall been enjoying the new and sometimes strange filling flavors? I'm loving the golden with lemon.