BY OREO

Enjoy Nabisco Oreo Golden Cookies for a snack with a glass of milk. The package comes with an easy-open tab, so you can grab three or four as you head out the door. These family-size pack of Oreo Sandwich Cookies provide an ample supply of this tasty treat. see more...

• Nabisco Oreo Golden Sandwich Cookies or Nabisco Oreo Choc...2 Answers
  • Regular Oreos or Golden Oreos?? Me: GOLDEN OREOS ALL THE...3 Answers
  • Does it taste better than the original? How was your expe...5 Answers
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the golden Oreos compared to the original Oreo. I don’t really like chocolate , so these are right up my alley! They taste so amazing. I love to get them to snack on after dinner. I’m really glad that oreo made vanilla cookies for the ones who need a little vanilla in their life! I highly recommend!
Callianna D.
taylorsville
I wish I️ could rate something more then 5 stars. When it comes to chocolate Oreo cookies I️ really have to be craving chocolate for me to eat an Oreo. While being pregnant I️ have craved anything sweet and I️ had these vanilla Oreos for the first time and I️ fell I️ Love. Most the time the chocolate is just to much and makes you trust a lot (which is why I️ guess they advertise with milk on tv) but these vanilla ones you can drink and eat anything with them. I️ had candy cane ice cream and broke these cookies up into it and it was fantastic.
Nicole L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were ok.  I was, and am, forever loyal to classic Oreos.  But the Golden variety was a nice addition to the product line.  Of all the flavors Nabisco added this is probably the best.  Some are too outrageous, honestly.  It's nice and vanilla, very light.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The Golden Oreo is a delicious cookie!  The outer cookie is flavored somewhat of vanilla, it's crisp and crunchy and works perfectly with the creamy, sweet filling!  These are the perfect sandwich cookie - Golden Oreo when you aren't in the chocolate mood!
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
Golden Oreos cruised right on past traditional Oreos in my favorites book the minute I laid my taste buds on them. The best vanilla sandwich cookie in the world. Wish they would make more room on the shelves for these because they're always sold out, and some new flavor of Oreo is crowding the shelves. Please stop making so many Oreos. Original and Golden is all we really need anyways!
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
I love oreos but sometimes they are too sweet for me but these golden one are soooo good and delicilous even if i need a huge cup of coffee or a tall glss of milk with it. They are just amazing especially for people who love seeets
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
These are so bad for you but taste so good and are addicting. I wish I could eat the whole package!! The golden ones and regular Oreos are my favorite. I don't like the limited edition versions as it takes away from the flavor I like.
Toni U.
Coralville, IA
The Golden Oreos are by FAR my favorite kind of Oreo there is... and there’s quite a lot! It tastes more like a vanilla/shortbread type of taste which is exactly what my tastebuds love! The pricing on them is very good too.
Mollee W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband loves these things. He prefers them to regular Oreos. He doesn't like the double stuff ones, just the regular stuff ones. We don't buy them very much as there are definitely a special treat, but he loves to dip them in milk and can eat half a package in one sitting. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because I don't like them at all but I wanted to say that my husband prefers them and loves them and wishes I would buy them more than I do.
Shaziah N.
I hate to say it, but I actually prefer these over the chocolate Oreo's. Sometimes I find myself eating these and then suddenly looking down and seeing that the package is empty! If you haven't tried the vanilla version of the classic Oreo, then you need to re-evaluate your life and try them!
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
What's your favorite flavor of Oreo?
Caila A.
Camby, IN
I've never had these! Do they just taste like vanilla Oreos? Or do they have an actual flavor to.them?
Melissa R.
Fort Deposit, AL
Which are your favorite the original or the chocolate
Yasameen S.
Are they better than the original Oreos?
Rin F.
Gainesville, FL
Have yall been enjoying the new and sometimes strange filling flavors? I'm loving the golden with lemon.