Nabisco Oreo Golden Original uploaded by Cielo Z.Nabisco Oreo Golden Original uploaded by Meghan W.

BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kiersten G.
Racine, WI
My sister brought these over for a family movie night. Although the taste wasn't bad, nothing can really compare to that of an original Oreo cookie. These were nice and light for summer though which i supposed was a nice change
Abby M.
Not a fan at all. Oreos are Oreos! Don't overcomplicate it I mean not to get into the whole capitalism thing but...
Just kidding! But I really don't like these Oreos. Steer clear.
Nicole Z.
I love these cookies! They taste like vanilla, and I love vanilla. If you don't like vanilla, then you might not enjoy these. They are really affordable, and they are the same price as regular Oreos. I usually buy them from Kroger or Walmart. I would definitely recommend them. My family and I love them and we will continue to buy them.
Diane F.
Petaluma, CA
These are way too addicting to even talk about (beware). Every time I buy these I want to eat the whole box. I actually prefer these over regular oreos. Also, these are the cookies I like to get for the cookie jar. It's definitely a recommendation from me!
Lauren G.
who doesn't love Oreos??? this cookie flavor is really good because its not too sweet like the original flavor of oreos which is good. The only bad thing is that this is not a healthy snack but its good to treat yourself sometimes !
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
It's amazing if you're making an Oreo shake. I prefer the golden ones over the original in shakes. The taste is different but still delicious. If you don't like chocolate, but like the oreo filling, then I think this cookie would be a good alternative.
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Very tasty but I don't buy them too often. My husband has been known to eat an entire bag of them in 1 day and they aren't very healthy. They're a nice treat when you feel like eating naughty. Sometimes I give them to my kids as special treats; they also enjoy them but don't eat cookies too much.
Emily S.
It might be an unpopular opinion, but I think golden Oreos are the best kind. They're so good and they feel light. They are absolutely delicious and I can never get enough. Hit me up with these any time of day, breakfast, lunch, or dinner. I will eat them any time.
Catherine D.
I like these more than I like the originals, because these don't leave my teeth looking dirty. It isn't healthy, since it is a sweet snack. It goes great with cold milk and a hot summer day. I will recommend it to others
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I actually was so glad when Oreo decided to make vanilla flavored Oreos because I'm not a fan of the original Oreos. I love the flavors but the original just gets old and I'm more a vanilla person than chocolate. These are really great if you love vanilla!
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do you prefer these or he regular Oreos?
Guadalupe g.
Fort Worth, TX
Are this any good I have always wanted to try them but I was afraid they wouldn't be good and I would waste my money so please someone tell me are they worth buying
Edmaris L.
Poinciana, Fl
Any coupon for this cookies?
Jennifer R.
Bronx, NY
Prefer chocolate! 🍫
Shelby S.
Allendale, MI
What do you like most about these?