Nabisco Oreo Golden Ice Cream Cake uploaded by Michelle k.

BY OREO #5 in Frozen Dessert

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tianna S.
Rochester
This cake was awesome bought for my dad last year for his birthday he loves Golden Oreos he loved how many Golden Oreos are actually in the cake it was awesome because it was perfect balance of ice cream two pieces of cookie and the actual batter it was so delicious but it was a little pricey but that's okay because it was for his birthday so I was happy to spend the money on it
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie the famous cookie to eat with milk. Once in awhile we will watch movie an get big glass milk with our oreos, my kids sometimes take apart an eat cream first, they are a family favorite.
Latisha C.
Grovetown
Love, love this product. I enjoy all Oreo products, the taste is phenomenal. They are very delicious and I have never been disappointed..The taste melts in your mouth. The price is very affordable..I highly recommend this product. I would repurchase..
Brittany F.
Pittsburgh
I don't like chocolate and it was heaven when golden Oreos came out. I love it as a Dairy Queen blizzard and the cake is up my alley. I don't eat any kind of ice cream with chocolate so golden Oreo cake works for my taste
Renee G.
Havertown, PA
My son request this cake every year for his birthday and I am so happy about it.  It's delicious (and I don't have to bake!)   It tastes like a giant golden Oreo stuffed with ice cream...so good.
josie c.
Orange, CA
Addicting. This is literally the most addicting snack. I personally love oreos, so this snack was perfect to me. They are unhealthy, so that is a serious downside to me. Lots of fat, but honestly, just so good. I suggest not eating straight out of the container or before you know it, all the oreos will be gone!
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
What an interesting or you! How are you is are my absolute favorite and you should definitely go by then but this particular flavor was very interesting to me. I am very picky when it comes to foods and drinks and all that kind of thing so trying this was definitely a stretch
Angela M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love oreo anything. But the golden oreo is my favorite. So when i tried this oreo ice cream cake and its golden... Ugh it was so so so yummy. I like to serve this at our family get-togethers. Its a big hit with everyone.
Michal H.
Thermopolis, WY
Super delicious I love love love them I’m a repeat customer and I’ll keep buying over and over I recommend to all my family and friends it met every expectation I need to go buy more tomorrow I just ran out!
Nicole C.
Leslie
These are delicious! Who knew a DAIRY-FREE cookie could be so good! I have to buy one package at a time otherwise I could eat them all at once. We also like the Mint and original cookies. Give them a try!
Serafina M.
Woodbridge, ON
This looks so good. How is it?