Nabisco Oreo Golden Cakesters

Are these as good as normal oreo?
I love oreos, and i loved the original cakesters...how are these in comparison?
Do these Oreos taste anything like the original golden ones?
Start your review of Nabisco Oreo Golden Cakesters!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I prefer the chocolate ones but these are good also.” in reviews
“If you pop them in the microwave for a few seconds they get even better like they are just out of the oven!” in reviews
“Although they are a bit on the sweet side, that is nothing that a nice tall glass of milk can not fix!” in reviews
“Although I prefer the chocolate cakesters these are very tasty too.” in reviews
I absolutely LOVE these New Oreo Golden Cakesters! They have that same awesome flavor as the original Oreo Golden Cookies plus these are so light and fluffy. These cakesters literally could melt in your mouth! You can purchase them almost anywhere, from retail stores to convenience stores have them in smaller packages! Ho try some today!
Gulfport, MS
These are so good! Like somebody stop me good! There is also the classic chocolate version, but I really love the golden cookies so I had to try the cakesters too! The are melt in your mouth delicious! Very handy to have in your bag any day, just be careful not to squish them!
District Hts, MD
They took an original oreo, made it golden, then made cakesters....as if that wasn't an insult already. These are bad, even the dark cakesters. They taste like the worst kind of Little Debbie snack cake - the artificial flavor is disgusting.
Mmmm I'm not sold on this cookies , they are normal , my mom loves this to snack but I'm not a fan , they are cheaper and oreo is one of my favorite cookies brands but this i think i pass
Melbourne, FL
These aren't the greatest treats in the world, but when you want a junky, sugar filled kick and you're a fan of Oreos, they are pretty darn delicious. It's more of a dessert than having a regular cookie and more satisfying than a candy bar.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
They have these again??!! My sister and I love love the original Oreo cakesters but can't seem to find them anywhere. Ugh, so yummy. Super sweet, fluffly, mmmmmm. Can't wait to find them in stores again.
Victorville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These and the original chocolate ones omg perfection especially if you pop them in the microwave for about 5-10 seconds they'll get soft and taste like they're fresh out the oven. Don't forget the milk!
Lynnville, IN
I don't know what it is about these that makes them taste better then regular Oreos (which are amazing) but they are incredible if you love the oreo/cookies n' cream flavor!
Palatka
I really love Oreos and these little cakes are the best. Moist and have just the right amount of filling inside. They go really well with an ice cold glass of milk.
Tacoma, WA
Omg! These cakesters are so yummy! I don't eat them often and they are harder to find from when they first came out but they are very yummy and fluffy and messy haha
Ask a question to the Influenster community...