BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kristy L.
Cape Coral, FL
I loved these when I was a kid! I'm not sure if they still make them anymore, but when we did buy them, I'm pretty sure we got them at Wal-Mart. I'm not a gigantic chocolate girl, so these were perfect for me!
Joane G.
Caracas
I need it like the air I breathe, it is the most delicious thing in life! something that just fell in love, flavor, texture EVERYTHING! It is very delicious, Oreo is ... INCREDIBLE!
If you are a person who does not like OREO, these totally crazy! you have to give a second chance if this is so, ONLY DELICIOUS!
Char S.
Roscoe, IL
I bought Golden Oreo wafer sticks for the daycare children to have at snack. They all loved them and asked for more. We really like these because we can take them on field trips. They are an easy snack that tastes wonderful. Give them a try!
Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
Absolutely love this! Such an amazing product! I haven't found another brand I like as much as I like this product! Would highly recommend to someone else! I will definitely purchase this product again! So good!!!!!
Britni R.
I like these...especially with milk. My kids really look forward to snack time when these are around. I can enjoy them plain especially when I'm the go...perfect for my sweet tooth
Eve T.
Tyrone, GA
Wow these things are so cool! Great for kids, they love them!! I use them as a straw in my milk! Not very healthy but a good treat for every once in awhile!
Chevy A.
Omg these are so good I love them and so do my kids they are fun and yummy so good love the sweet taste but can get nasty if you eat a lot in one day.
alanah d.
Hesperia, CA
I had no idea they made these but oh my goodness am I going to hunt them down! Oreos are everyone's favorite and who doesn't love cookie sticks!
Jhasper P.
These wafer sticks taste okay, but they are not my favorite. If given the choice, I would eat them, but otherwise I would not on my own account.
Chelsea1no P.
Cassatt, SC
I would love to try these. I've never heard of them but they look so good. I bet they are amazing. I can't wait until they are in our stores
Jessica K.
Where can these be bought? what have you used these with?
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Would love to know if these are just as good as a real Oreo? Has anyone had them with Almond Milk?
Kaitlyn S.
Manheim
What are the health benefits to eating this product?
Shelby S.
Park City, KS
Has anyone ever tried these and if so where are they sold at? Seems like something my daughter would love!
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've nevered tried these but wanted to. Do you like them?