BY OREO #5 in Cookies

America's favorite cookie, now with double the creamy filling in the classic Oreo chocolate sandwich cookie. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
TiYana L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I wish I could give these 10 stars instead of 5 because they're my favorite cookies. I can literally eat the whole big package on my own. They're great with milk or with icecream. I also haven't tried any of the other flavors except for this one because I'm the type of person who doesn't want to spend money on something I've never tried before lol. But I love these so I recommend the double stuf
Samantha C.
Biloxi, MS
I love Oreos but double stuffed chocolate was a double shot of chocolate. It’s a great dessert for those who are lactose intolerant too! It is not my favorite since I prefer the tradition white icing and cookie double stuffed compared to the chocolate. I bought this at Walmart and it was definitely affordable. Sometimes I Buy the off brand too but this is definitely a keepers.
Hillary P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Honestly, once you go double stuf there’s really no going back. Oreo’s have been my favorite since childhood and the way they get soft when dipped in milk is fun and delicious in its own way. Oreos are also “accidentally vegan” so there’s that. You can eat them on their own or use them as a add to various dessert receipts. They’re simple yet yummy!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don’t like the creme in Oreos because it is too much. The cookies of the Oreos are excellent. They are not healthy but the cookie is good. Price is reasonable. My friend made a dirt cake from Oreos and it was great.
Allison M.
I love Oreos but I also LOVE double stuffed. I would choose Oreos over any cookie out there. I love to eat Oreos with milk, the way they get soggy and just oh my goodness I’m craving them right now! Oreo everything, for breakfast, in ice cream. These are the best cookies ever. Chocolate, creamy, and so delicious!
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
Double stuffed Oreos with milk is the most amazing snack to go to when you’re craving something sweet! These cookies are found everywhere. There are so delicious and priced to sell. I buy mine st Kroger or Walmart. They are sweet, but they are beyond addicting and I can’t help myself when it comes to them.
Erin E.
Savannah, Georgia
The Oreo slogan doesn’t lie—these are truly milk’s favorite cookie. They are delicious, and with cookies with fillings it can be hard to find a product where I like the actual cookie as much as the filling, but with Oreos, I can say I enjoy the chocolate cookie just as much as the sweet, creamy filling.
Missy C.
Black Mtn, NC
Omgosh!  These Oreo Double Stuff's are incredible.  I've grown up eating Oreo's and dipping them in a cold glass of milk is the best way to pair these!  Not thinking you could improve these cookies they have added double creme! Once I start it's hard to stop.  Love these!
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I could eat a pack of Oreos in less than a week... but with baby number 2 on the way, my dr said that’s not a good choice 🙈 these are my go to cookie choice and I love making homemade milkshakes using them too!
Crista M.
Oxford
I am giving this 4 stars only because I swear the amount of filling is different from when this was first introduced when I was a kid, and I don’t like that. The cookies are already expensive and I would like either more cookies in the pack, or more Stuff in the middle. Other than that, these cookies really are the perfect cookie.
T J.
Which is better in ice cream or a cool dip in milk?
Tiffany P.
Which is your favorite Oreo flavor?
Davey A.
Mount Vernon, OH
Are these better than the original Oreos?
Gena A.
Sitka , KY
Does anyone think the double stuff cookies have become smaller and less stuffed over the years?
Holly R.
Oreos are amazing cookies! Do you bite into the cookie or separate them and eat the filling first?