BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lindsey Y.
Kettering, OH
Oreos for life. I will never not love (and quite frankly crave) these magnificent cookies. They are awesome in their own, dipped in almond milk, or crushed up in some ice cream. I will alwaysssss choose Oreos over any other kind of cookie.
Nhikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my all time favorite cookie double stuff with chocolate it's the classic cookie with a heavenly filling that's not to sweet. It would seem if its to much but I think it's the right ratio its enough creme for both cookies
Riley S.
Double Stuff Oreos are the best kind. The regular Oreos don’t have enough frosting for my liking; the cookie-filling ratio is off. I especially love the chocolate ones because let’s face it, chocolate is always best.
Justine G.
Albany, NY
They're a classic for a reason. So delicious and satisfying when you get a craving, but not as heavy or messy as some other snacks. Easy to reach for, and you can always find them everywhere. Double Stuf are my personal favorite, but you can't go wrong with a regular.
Alicia A.
Kaysville , UT
I love these! I can't eat as many of the chocolate stuffed chocolate orders and I can the golden oreos, but maybe that's not such a bad thing after all. At least my jeans won't be complaining as loudly that way. These are the best dunker cookies ever!
Lindsey L.
Whittier, CA
Ok if you like extra frosting on your Oreos which I do you should get double stuff they taste good the chocolate ones taste good just like the regular ones but they're really good I like them because they have extra frosting
Giselle R.
ROUND ROCK, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE OREOS!! I could eat these all day they are so tasty. The one thing that i don't like at all about oreos is that over the years the packaging has gotten smaller and smaller. There is less product in the package and the price has gone up. Years ago there used to be a lot of cookies in a bigger package for a cheaper price
Melanie M.
Sun Valley, NV
i am not an oreo person but i do enjoy the double stuffed ones. i don't really know why i haven't been into them, maybe its the taste. this is disappointing because i have always wanted to like them. i would recommend the double stuffed oreos. but for the other flavors i wouldn't.
Rohanny V.
Riquisima I love it! The best in the world with lots of cream as we like to many. Do not stop trying them It was a gift that I was made and loved... I would eat them at all times and a perfect combination with pepsi... Perfect for snacking day or night haha excellent...
jenna l.
jackson
Love this and the mint version of the Oreo. I have always loved Oreos, both the original and the new flavors. They are great for dipping in milk and sharing with a friend. My college roommate and I would go through a pack in one sitting together :)
Brittanie B.
Concord, NC
How can i make Oreos into something even better than the cookie itself?
Laura D.
Bel Air, MD
Where can I find these? I've never seen them in the stores.
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
CAN I USE THEM IN A RECIPE TO MAKE THEM INTO SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN JUST OEROS.
Ade S.
What is your favorite flavor of these cookies?
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
Who has tried these? what do they taste like? & where can i find some?