Nabisco Oreo Double Stuf Chocolate Creme

America's favorite cookie, now with double the creamy filling in the classic Oreo chocolate sandwich cookie.

How do you eat your oreos?
Te gusta la galletas oreo?
Does anyone eat these without milk?
Start your review of Nabisco Oreo Double Stuf Chocolate Creme!
How would you rate this product?
Las Vegas, NV
These are just the best, before I would get two separate cookies putting two cream sides together creating these . its amazing to know I don't need to do it any more with these existing. in love with the double stuffed personally, original is ok but more cream equals a happier me lol
Vegetarian
LOVE eating Oreos and milk and a little snack! Has always been a favorite of mine, my entire family to be exact, that would be why we always by the family size. They last just a little longer than the smaller pack. You just can't go wrong with some double stuff Oreos. I mean really... why are there still single stuff Oreos anyways?!
Great tasting food, affordable and easy for on the go! Kids love it, we usually buy it at Walmart. It’s really inexpensive and tastes great. There’s many flavors to choose from. Totally recommend to you & your family!
Sugar Free, No Special Diet
Laredo , TX
I love oreos❤ whenever I am feeling blue or tired, I eat otros & it changes my day!! I also enjoyed them as a snack when I am studying so I don't get annoyed or bored of studying!
No Special Diet
This brings me back to my childhood. I always loved the cream and always felt that there just was too much cookie and not enough cream. This is just right. Dunk in a glass of milk to soften it up and take a bite. You'll feel like a kid again.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Double stuf Oreos are definitely one of my favorite desserts- what could be better than Oreos and milk!? I love the added filling in the double stuf cookies and ever since trying these I just can't go back to eating the regular Oreos.
No Special Diet
Henrico, VA
Who doesn't love Oreos? Plus, these are double-stuffed! I love dipping these in peanut butter or milk, amazing. Shout out to Paren't Trap for the peanut butter tip. Not pricey, great taste, great snack!
Dairy Free
Plantsville, CT
Um, words cannot even describe how yummy these are! Oreos are awesome no matter what flavor or kind! I love Oreos so much.. I eat them just as is or I add them to my snacks! They are so good. Go buy these now! You will thank me later
Great taste that makes you crave more, the cream filling is like the gem of the cookie. Slowly side off the top lick the cream then chew the rest.. you can eat it how ever you want, they taste great every way you can imagine. They leave you yearning for more after you finish them!
Nut Free
Atlantic Beach, FL
The double stuff Oreos are the best ones to have with milk. They are also great in recipes. They can be covered in chocolate and made into "oreo pops" they can be put in milkshakes, we've put them on the bottom of cupcakes. There are various recipes that call for them. We only get them when they are on a really good sale though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
C torre ejidal mza 104 lt6 col sta ma gpe las torres 54743 Cuautitlán Izcalli