BY OREO

Nabisco Oreo Cookies Peanut Butter Creme

Start your review of Nabisco Oreo Cookies Peanut Butter Creme!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennifer F.
Belton, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love anything peanut butter!! Since I love Oreos and I love peanut butter I figured having the two would be delicious. Well, not exactly. The peanut butter inside the Oreo cookie does not taste like real peanut butter. It tastes fake. I was very disappointed.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
So yummy!! I was waiting for this after the release of the chocolate/PB Oreos. And man, did this exceed what I expected!! Sooo good. If you’re a peanut butter lover, there’s no doubt you’ll love these!! I think they’d be so good double stuf as well!
Elizabeth W.
Provo
Pretty tasty Oreos. Taste like your typical chocolate peanut butter and chocolate mix but they could taste a little better. Priced like other Oreos however they are more difficult to find than most other Oreos.
Brianna H.
Durham, NC
These are the only chocolate Oreos I eat with the cookie. The peanut butter flavor is so strong and it’s great enough for me, it just goes great with or without the cookie.
Sheianne N.
Gordo
They were ok, I prefer the original oreos. Now I'm just trying to fill the 85 character minimum because I dont have anything really other than that to say about them
Laura W.
Grants Pass, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are like chocolate peanut butter cookies you dream about. Dipped in milk or crumbled over vanilla ice cream and you get a dessert that is out of this world.
Esther G.
Brooklyn
Purchased at: Amazon
It tasted more like chocolate than peanut butter personally. So someone who doesn’t consume much artificial sugar, it was very sugary and left me needing more water. The flavor wasn’t that impressive. I could only eat 4 -5 cookies in a day.
Emily M.
Who doesn’t love peanut butter and chocolate!? As a person who eats a vegan diet, these are heaven sent. They satisfy my chocolate craving, even though they’re not the healthiest way to get it. These are the best Oreos created in my opinion. If you like cookies, go get you some!
Jess R.
Providence, RI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a great spin on an already awesome cookie. If you’re a peanut butter lover you definitely have to try these. While I don’t think any Oreo variety tops the original, these come pretty close. The peanut butter flavor is great and combined with chocolate is so yummy. And as always they’re pretty affordable.
B💋 L.
Swansea, IL
OREOS are America's best friend. I haven't met one person who doesn't like oreos. They are all delicious, and haven't tried one that isn't. But they do have some weird varieties out there for sure! I would recommend these to anyone and brings these to parties for sure! Peanut Butter in a cookie is just being over the top! lol
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people love this product?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Are these good cookies to buy? What are your flavor of Oreo cookies?
SoNice T.
Sahra-jessica F.
Sudbury , ON
Omg! Where can I find these in Canada? These look delishious!!
Ali S.