BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

King Size! 7 Cookies; About 3.5 Servings Kosher Dairy

• Where do they sell these? totally craving this now i have...9 Answers
  • How do you eat an Oreo?8 Answers
  • Whats Your favorite Oreo flavor? I've only had the origional8 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
So here again I’m a junk food junkie!! Which I need to slow down on! 🙄 I love the mega stuffed Oreos tho!! They have a lot of cream and just enough chocolate. They are rich and super creamy but not too much; they are just right!! My kids love them as much as I do! The packaging is handy and cute as well! They are resealable do they don’t go stale. The only thing I would change is the price that’s the only thing that could make them any better!!
Ana O.
Jacksonville, FL
Who doesn’t like mega stuff? These are so amazing. They are delicious. I was a huge Oreo fan as is but when I found out that they had the extra stuffing I was sold. I usually pick this up at my local grocery store whenever they’re on sale to make it a little more fordable
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Mega stuffed Oreos are the best invention ever. If the middle part of an Oreo is your favorite, then you will be in heaven. This thick middle cookie is delightful and I find it even better for dunking. So delicious.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Who doesn't like Oreos? We are amazing at eating them haha. The mega stuffed ones are what we strive to buy when we do buy them. We stick our fork in the cream portion so we can dip the entire cookie into our milk with ease (trick of a long going oreo eater)
Caitlyn A.
Now while I love Oreos, especially dipping them in milk, the mega Stuffed Oreos might be just a little too much filling unless that is the only reason you eat Oreos, then this is the cookie for you! While I'm not complaining, there is just a lot of cream filling!
Morgann F.
These are good! I like them better than the original Oreo because it has more cream and that’s usually the only part I eat. It taste so creamy and good but it’s better with milk for sure! Then the milk gets the Oreo flavor and the milk is so good as well! I recommend these. I hope this helps. Thank you
Amber P.
Camden, DE
I’m all about the cream inside of these Oreo cookies I typically take Oreos take the cookies off and Zach two or three of the creams inside and put the cookie back with having now these mega-Oreos I no longer have to kind of create my own
Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
I got these thinking that since I love double stuf so much....these would be even better, right? No. Apparently there IS such a thing as too much icing. Original: not enough. Mega Stuf: way too much. Double stuf: just right. 👌🏻
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
Did anyone know Oreos are vegan!?!?! They are! The mega stuff is so much better than the original. I love to use Oreos in baking desserts but they are also great on thier own. Always the best with a cold glass of milk.
Ciara  J.
Woodbury, NJ
Milk’s favorite cookie- BUT my favorite cookie first! I loved Oreos since I was a little kid. Nothing seemed to change except the price- they are becoming more expensive! I usually get mine from Shoprite and Walmart.
Alexandra A.
Fullerton , Ca
Where do they sell these? totally craving this now i haven'ts seen the mega size only the double stuffed.
Nicole p.
Sebastian, TX
Do you like eating these with milk?
Megan C.
Whats Your favorite Oreo flavor? I've only had the origional
Amy R.
Bronx, NY
How do you eat an Oreo?
Dawn H.
How do these Oreos compare to the regular double stufs? Is there a noticeable difference?

Walmart