BY OREO #85 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sandy N.
Fremont, CA
I love Oreos for as long as I can remember, the same goes for Halloween! These taste the same as regular Oreos but are just colored orange and have Halloween designs on them. I love how these cookies come out with different themes throughout the seasons.
Lol Well, aside from leaving the black gook in your teeth, these also stain your teeth a lovely orange color as well. But, they are an Oreo cookie...and not much beats that does does it?! So, you might as well have a few or many with the kids and just have some fun...and dunk if you're a dunker. 🎃
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
Who doesn't love Oreos? And when they're filled with orange creme and cute designs then totally get you in the spooky mood. You can find these just about anywhere and I love purchasing these throughout October to help me feel festive!
Kianna A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
We love these! Halloween is our favorite and Oreos are our favorite. To be able to buy these are perfect for us. They taste just like the regular ones, but just a hint different. We mainly just buy them for the color.
Jaclyn S.
Pretty much everything ya love about a traditional oreo in a festive halloween package. The designs are cute and it's a great snack to take to a spooky get-together, cause who doesn't love Oreos?! I also think it's important that the coloring in the orange creme doesn't tint your whole mouth either.
Christina F.
Ithaca, NY
I love these cookies! They taste exactly like the original cookies, and the only difference is really the color of the creme. It is a perfect Halloween snack to either put in treat bags or to just have out on the table during a Halloween party. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Jill K.
The only thing better than a regular cream filled oreo, is a holiday themed cream filled oreo. Halloween Oreos are one of my favorites because of the cookie designs and the orange color cream center. The outside of the packages are always appealing as well and make you want to buy them even more!
Kaylen G.
Bellingham, WA
I don't know why, but Halloween Oreos taste way better than regular Oreos. I'm such a fan of these. They also have fun little designs that make them a little less crunchy than the regular Oreos which I am a fan of.
Annaliese L.
Chesterfield, NJ
Let's talk about the most addicting fall Halloween cookie ever !! Every time I go to the store it's an instant grab. The look just gets to me and it's so festive ! Super cheap and the taste is worth it if you are a Oreo fan !
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Halloween is so fun and these cookies tie into the theme so well! They taste just like a regular oreo, but the cream is so creamy and I love the orange! These are awesome to get during the holidays just to have and I would get them again most definitely
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?