BY OREO #85 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
The holiday Oreos always have more filling than the regular Oreos. Plus, they're just fun to have around the holidays. Who doesn't like eating orange filling? And they taste the same as regular Oreos so you know they'll be good to eat.
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
More fun and colorful. No doubt some children enjoy it more. But they are equal to the original version. Remain extremely delicious, crunchy, they are not as sweet and chocolate is perfect. I think oreo always right in the festivities,
Victoria F.
Valley Spgs, CA
Who doesn't love Oreos!?!

I love when holidays come around because all of a sudden these amazing treats pop up with an awesome treat. These oreo cookies are a must have, I even set them up at my parties and get the "where did you find these" question throughout the night lol
Lena M.
Redlands, CA
Oreo's are my favorite cookies/ dessert! Not only do I get excited for these but I am even more in love because this season they are orange! My favorite color! It can't get any better for me! Side note, I love them in peanut butter (:
Susie P.
Placentia , CA
ALWAYS get the holiday Oreos!!! And of course my fave holiday is Halloween. Something about the food coloring in the frosting somehow makes the cream filling more soft and delicious. I stock up come Halloween, Christmas and spring!
Ashleigh E.
I'm not normally a fan of Oreo's, but these are soooo good! The pumpkin flavor isn't overwhelming or overly artificial. They're Oreos, so you know they're not good for you, but they make a very cheap and yummy indulgence. I especially like these because I'm not a fan of the somewhat flavorless regular cream filling.
Ashlyn D.
Newark, DE
I love oreos so much! Orange is also my favorite color so this is just a win-win for me. I bought them for my friend's halloween party and everyone else also loved them. The pictures on the front made them just so much more fun to eat. They were gone in a few minutes.
Autumn B.
Newark, IL
Oreo's has always been a favorite cookie brand of mine. In fact I eat them all the time, specifically dunked in milk. The original flavor for Oreos is delicious. But the Halloween theme is equally as amazing. Anyone should purchase these for their halloween party.
Sandra D.
Austin, TX
I love Oreos and anything that involves them especially ones with a Halloween theme to it. I love the little pictures each one has and as always the flavor. The filling seems to be a little thicker but still very yummy. As always I will buy again and again.
Amanda F.
West Manchester, OH
We love the Halloween Oreos in this house. Our children are always interested in the seasonal colors. The flavor is right on par with the Oreo standard, and they aren't any more expensive than the normal ones. The kids love eating them soaked in hot chocolate or making spiders with them. They're great!
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?