BY OREO #85 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lorri-Ann K.
We love these cookies, no matter what Holiday they have a flavor or color for it. They have many different flavors to choose from. they also have double stuffed,the ideas are endless. Kids love them with milk, Parents love them . I love every bit of these cookies.
Nathaly M.
Well what can i say. I've grow loving oreo's in general. I went out with mi friends and one of them had bought this oreo's and omg it was the first time i ever ate them and boy are them delicious omg! they're YUMMY i absolutely recommend them i love it ugh *o*
Wanda D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely one of my #HalloweenEssentials because they delicious! The creme inside is a great way to get you in the mood for Halloween but also tastes great. I just hate they are only around once a year, but I know with the other holidays coming up, there is more #deliciousness just around the corner!
Staci C.
Saginaw, Mi
There is just something about these orange cream Oreo cookies for Halloween that is so much better than the regular Oreos. I cannot wait until halloween comes around so that I can get these every year. I love them so much, they are the most delicious cookies. delicious, creamy, who doesn't love Oreos?
Palma R.
Absecon, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
it taste the same as the regular oreo but its so festive and cute! i feel like as soon as you reach October you have to get these to have them in your house. If your a festive person its great, they have such cute designs on them and who doesn't like oreo cookies with milk after you have dinner?
Ty'Reginesha M.
Arcadia, LA
Omg I love Oreos so much & I love the holiday spirit. I buy these every time it's October. They taste just like the original Oreos with a nice rich flavor. I bought mine from my local Walmart. I just love the month of Halloween.
Rachel S.
Delicious and perfect for any Halloween party you could plan. Ingredients aren't on my favorite list, but it's a delicious treat when it comes time (Halloween is my splurge day). Luckily found these at my local grocery store right before my party.
Sheri  T.
Caney, Ks , ['', '', '']
You can't go wrong with a original Oreo!! They are the same taste and very festive!! Perfect for any school event or just sitting at home with a glass of milk! They aren't healthy for ya but man they are GOOD!! I will be buying these again this year
Adam S.
Orlando, FL
Does it matter that the flavor says it's the same? Nope! The orange cream totally makes them even better. I can't wait for all my favorite seasonal colors but I love my halloween Oreos the best. Every year the new designs are fun and theyre always bursting with that classic Oreos creme.
ana w.
Springfield, TN
NOTHING SAYS HALLOWEEN LIKE ORANGE CREME OREOS!! THEY ARE A GREAT PRICE I LOVE THE COLOR CHANCE,ITS MY NIECES FAVORITE. LOVE THE CHOCOLATE INGREDIENTS. MEETS THE EXPECTATIONS OF MY WHOLE HOUSEHOLD. ID LOVE TO ADD A CARAMEL FLAVOR AS WELL . LOVE EM
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?