BY OREO #85 in Cookies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
I wait allllll year for these. All year. I noticed them in Target today and bought two packs. My son had his first one today and he LOVED them. Maybe I will buy a bunch a freeze them so I can enjoy them throughout the year!
Melissa M.
Fontana, CA
People say it's suppose to taste the same as the original Oreos just added food coloring but they taste completely different and I actually prefer them! Whenever it's any holiday season j always purchase the holiday theme Oreos because of the yummy taste! But these are totally my favorite because Halloween is favorite holiday.
Annamarie P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
These are a Halloween essential. Seriously, I need at least one bag of these every year at halloween. They always put me in the spirit, and they're the perfect snack to enjoy while you're choosing (or making!) your halloween costume. I've gotta go get a bag...like right now.
Janet S.
DALLAS, TX
There's something about the holiday oreos that make them better than regular ones. It's like they have more filling in them. I like that they have cool patterns on the cookie itself. The filling inside is a little sweet but it goes perfect with the chocolate so it balances out.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best tasting cookies i like these more than the regular ones not sure if the color atracts me but its real pretty and sweet these are better than the regular enough said the taste is different if you taste the youll see i eat these with milk or crush them up in my cereal and mix then eat theyre so yummy yall should give it a try!
Tiffany S.
Oreos are one of my favorite store bought cookies. Great dunked in milk or eaten alone. Great to use in so many recipes. I enjoy purchasing the fun themed holiday colored creme cookies. Oreos are a special treat in our house but they never last long when we have them!
Jennifer C.
Orange, NJ
Thank god that this isnt available everywhere because honestly it is the worst thing i ever tasted from Oreo. The only reason why i gave it two stars was because o the simple fact that i love oreas. It has a lot of room for improvement. I would definately had favor
Liseth C.
I love Oreo cookies are my favorite first biscuits worldwide. I love the taste is very, very rich. Besides these Halloween Edition Orange Creme Cookies go far for these dates approaching Halloween. I love. I like to accompany the cookies with milk and know even richer.
Tricia M.
Ithaca, NY
I love Halloween Orange Oeros! They are so festive and are just what I need this time of year. The chocolate and creme flavor is the best. It is great just like the original. I bought them at Target. I love that they are festive to fall without changing the flavor.
Lorri-Ann K.
We love these cookies, no matter what Holiday they have a flavor or color for it. They have many different flavors to choose from. they also have double stuffed,the ideas are endless. Kids love them with milk, Parents love them . I love every bit of these cookies.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?