BY OREO

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lara G.
Austin, TX
THESE ARE ONE OF MY GUILTIEST PLEASURES. Forget I normally avoid dies and processed foods in general, but there is something about dyed Oreo creme that just GETS ME. Without fail these are in my cart, these are in my freezer (yes, try it), these are shamelessly shared with co-workers so I don't eat the entire packet in one (er, two) sittings.
Steven L.
HAYWARD, CA
I am not one for any type of citrus cream for Oreos. However I decided to give these a try since they were on sale at my local grocery store. As I had suspected, I wasn't too impressed. Of course it is just a personal preference and those who enjoy orange cream would probably love this.
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
These are always one of the best Oreo's that come out during Halloween. I look forward to these cookies every year. Even though it is still the same frosting, something about the orange makes it taste a little better. These are a fun cookie to set out at a party or dip in your milk.
Haley O.
Tolleson, AZ
Love these ! They are great for me and my roommates in college who aren't home for Halloween, so we feel a bit better about missing it. They taste the same as the original ones, but if you have too many you can taste a hint of the food dye in the frosting. So eating them sparingly as you should to begin with. Would definitely recommend
Ivette E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are the best yummy holiday oreos They have more filling than the normal ones, and to me, they are just more fun to eat. I like that they put different pictures on the the cookies as well, instead of just the normal flower pattern they will put something like bats or ghosts for halloween, and springtime things for spring. Its attention to details like that, that makes me a repeat customer! I wish they were cheaper, but they are worth the little extra you pay.
Vanessa A.
I wait with baited breath for these every year. I don't care what people say the Halloween Oreos taste better than regular Oreos. They are amazing! They are best enjoyed with milk and spooky movies. They have a taste similar to regular Oreos but way better.
Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
I wait allllll year for these. All year. I noticed them in Target today and bought two packs. My son had his first one today and he LOVED them. Maybe I will buy a bunch a freeze them so I can enjoy them throughout the year!
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
YUMMM. There isn't usually anything better than an Oreo.. Except for the limited edition holiday Oreos! The colors seem to make them taste even better, if that is possible. They are a favorite for the adults and kids in my house. They are a good little treat for the kids to have after school, or to binge eat while watching a movie.
Melissa M.
Fontana, CA
People say it's suppose to taste the same as the original Oreos just added food coloring but they taste completely different and I actually prefer them! Whenever it's any holiday season j always purchase the holiday theme Oreos because of the yummy taste! But these are totally my favorite because Halloween is favorite holiday.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best tasting cookies i like these more than the regular ones not sure if the color atracts me but its real pretty and sweet these are better than the regular enough said the taste is different if you taste the youll see i eat these with milk or crush them up in my cereal and mix then eat theyre so yummy yall should give it a try!
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?