Nabisco Oreo Cookies Halloween Orange Creme

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kara B.
It is so, so hard to not eat an entire package of these in an entire sitting. There's something about these that make them taste so much better than regular Oreos. Absolutely not healthy but it's a sacrifice I'm wiling to make.
Scarlet L.
San Pedro, CA
The classic cookie sandwich we all know and love, in fun and festive Halloween colors! The original Oreo can't be beat- thin chocolate cookies with sweet filling in between. The chocolate cookies are just the right amount of chocolate flavor. Not too strong, not too mild. The frosting filling brings just the right balance, and they dont fall apart when you dip them in milk. The special editions such as birthday cake, Halloween flavor, etc are even better. As a Double Stuff fan, though, I feel they could use more stuff in the middle.
Megan A.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE original oreos but for some reason I love when this kind comes out. It immediately brings me back to my childhood and makes me miss halloweentime back then
VE1141189 Merwill U.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All the oreo presentations I love, are delicious, funny, exclusive, innovative and above all addictive, I recommend them are the best cookies in the world and have no competition whatsoever, consumption is not always the first time.....
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Our family of 6 LOVES these!! We love Halloween & we're sad to see these go after it's over. The center is so creamy & we ALL dunk them in ice cold milk of course😉👌The cookie is chocolate perfection paired with the frosting tasted center ♡ They are a great price at 2 for $5 @ our local Pick N Save & we stocked up to have enough for after Halloween. It's a family favorite we all recommend👍🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Kaaryn S.
Fayetteville, AR
I love the holiday oreos! They have more filling than the normal ones, and to me, they are just more fun to eat. I like that they put different pictures on the the cookies as well, instead of just the normal flower pattern they will put something like bats or ghosts for halloween, and springtime things for spring. Its attention to details like that, that makes me a repeat customer! I wish they were cheaper, but they are worth the little extra you pay.
Lindsay W.
Oviedo, FL
I've always considered Oreos a guilty pleasure. They are just the perfect little snack. The cookies are not that chocolatey and we've learned through trial and error not to go generic. The orange filling is a great way to bring a classic into the holiday and are fun on a party table. The only thing lacking (for me) is that I love the Double Stuf, and these are only in regular.
Andreina M.
I love to have this cookies in bowls on halloween, they bring a sense of festivity, they are really fun and also they are very delicious cooking. I find that it stains my tongue but just a bit, so I can get over that. Overall if you're looking cookies for halloween, look no more, the price is a bit higher than the original ones, but they are worth it.
Katherine R.
I guess I'm weird because I loooove these. I mean I know they're just oreo's but the fact I can eat them & watch Halloweentown. Super super great combo! I bought two things of them and I don't know who ate more, me or my boyfriend. Lol. Even though he makes fun of me for my over excitement, he falls in there sometimes too! <3
Jessica H.
We all love oreos but having that same special treat with a Halloween theme makes it that much better. the outer part is the same reliable crunchy and tasty. The middle gives you a whole other burst of filling with a twist. The cream is melts in you mouth with a zest lick. Perfect companion to your scary movie marathon
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
They sound great, where can you buy these?
Maria P.
Are this only available for Halloween?
Silvia E.
Burlington, Ontario
Only for Halloween . What about valentine. Any plans to find Oreo heart ????
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
Is the cream orange flavored?
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Am I the only one who thinks the shapes cookies taste better than regular oreo cookies-?